[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me trade evolve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: machamp.jpg (25 KB, 208x236) Image search: [Google]
machamp.jpg
25 KB, 208x236
I got a machoke on omega ruby I need help evolving. I'm just playing through the game right now, thanks guys.
>>
>ever taking the risk of trade evolution
Are you that gullible, or do you just hate yourself?
You can never be sure they're going to trade your pokémon back. They don't even want it, they specifically want to hurt you, because they can. Because they got up this morning deciding to drink your tears.
There's nothing you can do to force them to cooperate, and even if they say they're your friends, it's possible they're just pretending.
>>
>>24908787
who hurt you anon?
>>
>>24908681

I got you, what's your FC? mine's: 4098-3880-7382
>>
>>24908787
I'm a trusting guy. I choose to believe that the majority of people on /vp/ like the game enough to be good samaritans. that and there's nothing special about this machoke, i'm just playing through the game with it.
>>
>>24908862
thanks, my FC is 1375 8559 9197
>>
>>24908865
Don't do it man. If you can, just do it with a friend. Do it with a friend you can trust. A friend that you know won't hurt you. Or if you wanna play it super safe, just do it with yourself. You know that you are safe. Are we still taking about trading?
>>
>>24908787
>>24908886
Something you want to talk about?
>>
>>24908862
Don't do it! You don't even know this guy. He could be a fucking rapist or murdeerer dude!
>>
>>24908894
All it takes is a quick flick of the wifi switch and you lose machoke forever. Are ya willing to take that risk?
>>
you guys need to chill
>>
>>24908681
It's been a while since OP responded. Long enough for a trade to go down. OP? You there buddy? We're all worried sick about you. You doing okay? How's machoke doing?
>>
>>24908964
Op's dead, this is machamp
>>
>>24908964
he....didn't make it....
>>
>>24908964
I'm still here guys, still looking for a trade. I can't use GTS because machoke knows an HM move.
>>
I would gladly help a brochamper but I'm at work right now.
>>
>>24908979
you sure you didn't mess up the FC of that other guy, seemed trustworthy if you ask me
>>
>>24908979
You might have some trouble trading that regardless. Fix his moveset first. Honestly, I'll be happy to help but I dont finish my shift until 11 and I wont be home until around 12 eastern
>>
>>24908989
Guy doesn't seem to be online. Please bros, I really want a machamp. He has he has MASSIVE FOURARMS
>>
File: No....gif (497 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
No....gif
497 KB, 500x249
>>24908979
Don't do it man. Just get a friend. Somebody. Anyone that you know IRL. Don't let yourself become scarred like the rest of us. Save your innocence, and your machoke.
>>
>>24908982
>4chan at work
Not sure what to think of this.
>>
>>24908996
idk, I think he's online and has been for a while, maybe you gave the wrong FC?
>>
>>24908990
I have no way to unlearn strength. what kind of shit is that? it's not like you can use HM's outside of battle.
>>
>>24909006
You didn't make it to the move deleter yet?
>>
>>24909005
yikes you're right, I guess i put the wrong number in. thanks anon :)
>>
>>24909016
nah, i don't think so, just beat norman.
>>
>>24908862
hey sorry bruv, apparently, I can't trade with strength. kinda dumb.
>>
>>24909030
Oh fuck yeah. You're way off...So why do you need machamp now? Why can't it wait?
>>
>>24909038
well that's too bad, i guess you'll have to wait on your machamp
>>
>>24909050
yeah, thanks anyway, I appreciate it!
>>24909042
Just an impulse thing when you know you can have a level 28 machamp and destroy everything.
>>
>>24909064
Catch a different machop and dont teach it strength
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.