[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the CCC presentation? You're not going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ready to kick some asses.jpg (55 KB, 427x522) Image search: [Google]
ready to kick some asses.jpg
55 KB, 427x522
How do you feel about the CCC presentation? You're not going to make that mistake again, right?
>>
>>24905685
>>
it was pretty cool, i love hearing about reverse engineering shenanigans
>>
>fucked up and updated to 10.3 a while back without fixing ironhax first
>hear browserhax is working again
you would not believe how relieved I was
>>
>>24908683
Have you installed something Nintendo can't block? Like shufflehax or ironhax
>>
>cheating on a kids game
you guys aim high don't ya?
>>
>>24908721
THEY'RE FINE. THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU HERE?
>>
>>24908721
This is why I posted this thread here. Homebrew can do much more interesting stuff, yet people here only care about cheating. They could have stayed at 9.2, but no, they updated, because their cheats still worked on 9.5. And then cried because they couldn't have piracy. It makes no sense.
>>
>>24908712
of course. I've got ironhax working again, thank you very much
>>
File: smogon did this.jpg (166 KB, 903x903) Image search: [Google]
smogon did this.jpg
166 KB, 903x903
>>24908766
>they updated, because their cheats still worked on 9.5

Injection came almost 2 months after 9.3, I don't think anyone in their senses update because of that. I, and I think most people who updated as well did because they didn't follow the scene at all and/or thought all they were losing was kickass homebrew that back then weren't appealing and that needed a scarce game to run. Probably there was some other bait to update as well at the time, I can't remember what it was but I do remember being a bit hesitant to update.

I'm still a fucking idiot though and I've been following the scene actively since ironhax and am not making the same mistake again (in the shithole I live selling my 3DS and buying an exploitable one isn't really an option). As soon as the kernel hax comes out I'll set up my CFW and sell every of these shit I bought from this shit company. Thank god pretty much every game I bought is all physical so I can sell and make most of the money I wasted back.
>>
>>24908721
a man can only take so many RNGs before he cracks.
>>
oh, I thought homebrewing was slang for "hurr durr injecting/cheating"
>>
>>24909180
heh, not really
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.