[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw his movie, and it was great. But what about Ho-oh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lol.jpg (824 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
824 KB, 1920x1080
I just saw his movie, and it was great. But what about Ho-oh? What about that freakin' nigga?
>>
does ho-oh ever star in anything in the anime ever?

every time it appears it's just a few second long cameo
>>
>>24905115
>>24905143
Ash isn't allowed to meet Ho-oH because that's the pokemon he saw in episode one that inspired his journey. He meets it in the final episode.
>>
>>24905115
They're saving Ho-oh for the final movie in Gen XXVIII where Ash will make it go Hyper Giga Rainbow Mega and sacrifice himself for the sake of the universe.
>>
>>24905189
So never.
>>
Ho-oh is Ash's dad.
>>
>>24905419
over 10 years, because I'm sure XYZ must be the end because Zygarde destroys everything,
>>
File: 1301456838299.png (23 KB, 303x320) Image search: [Google]
1301456838299.png
23 KB, 303x320
>>24905189
>>24905143
>>24905400
yknow I never thought about this, what if they really are saving Ho-Oh for the final season/movie and they have Ash actually catch it and it wraps everything up full circle?

There's also the mysterious GS ball that they swept under the rug rather ham-handedly. Perhaps the anime was meant to end with that way back then?
>>
They want to keep Ho-oh mythical, since Ash has only seen it on special occasions.
>>
>>24905810
Kurt kept it bro
>>
>>24905810
GS Ball was for a Celebi plot that ended up cancelled and shifted to Movie 4.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.