[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How perfect is Perfect Zygarde?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 709x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 709x536
>>
>>24904300
THE PERFECTEST.
>>
File: Semi-perfect_cell.png (275 KB, 392x691) Image search: [Google]
Semi-perfect_cell.png
275 KB, 392x691
>>24904300
Semi-perfect
>>
File: Cell-x.jpg (44 KB, 429x453) Image search: [Google]
Cell-x.jpg
44 KB, 429x453
>>
P is for Priceless the look on your faces
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442087411911.jpg (13 KB, 317x409) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442087411911.jpg
13 KB, 317x409
>>
>>24905706
E is for extinction of all your puny races
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 986x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 986x860
>he thinks there will be Pokemon Z
>>
>>24905822
>He thinks there will be Gen 7
>>
>>24904300
Not perfect enough, it still has the option to have a mega form.
>>24905822
There will be, the anime is about half way so there is still time for a third game. It's still a bit underwhelming to have a 4 year generation cycle with only 70 new Pokemon.
>>
File: jt1.jpg (123 KB, 1837x941) Image search: [Google]
jt1.jpg
123 KB, 1837x941
>>24904300
>Beat it and take your planet with you!
>Kamehameha!
Be right back, going back to Grindverse.
>>
>>24905822
>STILL liking Rhyperior
>>
>>24906177
>implying its not a mega just like the primals

The only thing that scares me if thats true, is that Zygarde-C will be only a 700 BST, on par with Black Kyurem and only a hair above Xern/Yveltal, the Pokemon it emerged to stop.
But its also on par with Kyurem-W and has an actual movepool consisting of TA/EQ, Dragon Claw, ESpeed and Coil.

>it doesnt get Dragon Rush
Fucking GameFreak missed opprotunities
>>
>>24904300

Well listen up you crazy motherfucker because I'm about to drop some fat lodes of info on your inquisitive ass.

Perfect Zygarde once threw a perfect game in baseball that lasted 13 innings and he struck out every single batter he faced while throwing an impressive 111 mph fastball down the middle for every single pitch.

Perfect Zygarde one time cooked the worlds largest pizza that slid effortlessly off of the pan without using cooking spray.

Perfect Zygarde took the ACT and SAT on the same day and got both a perfect 36 and 2400.

Perfect Zygarde once performed cardiovascular surgery using only a pair of tweezers to remove a whole blood clot from a patients capillaries without causing interior trauma.

Perfect Zygarde once did a color-by-number painting of Starry Night blindfolded and fooled the worlds best art expert into thinking it was the actual Van Gogh piece.

Perfect Zygarde taught Farsi to a group of Uyghurs and Scotsmen while speaking only in Quecha.

Perfect Zygarde can perform a ventriloquist act where it makes the dummy appear to be doing Tuvan throat music. Virgin Records signed the dummy to a 3.6 billion dollar deal and the dummy's only single, "Perfection" stayed atop the Billboard Top 100 for 2 decades.

So when you ask how perfect is Perfect Zygarde, it's pretty damn perfect.
>>
>>24907686
Shut up Mugifag
>>
>>24904300
Perfector then Super Purple Perfect Cell that's for damn sure.
>>
EVEN MORE PERFECT
>>
>>24904300
P is for Priceless, the look upon of your faces
E is for Extinction all your puny races
R for Revolution which will televised
F is for how Fucked you are, now allow me to reprise
E is for Eccentric, just listen to my song
C is for Completion, that I've waited for so long
T is for the Terror upon you I bestow

My name is Perfect Zygarde and I'd like to say, Hello
>>
>>24907686
>Perfect game
>13 innings

Its teammates must blow then.
>>
>>24911890
TFS Pls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.