[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things only apologists say >why were you expecting the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1365134039755.jpg (7 KB, 125x131) Image search: [Google]
1365134039755.jpg
7 KB, 125x131
ITT: things only apologists say

>why were you expecting the BF when they're Ruby and Sapphire remakes and not Emerald remakes?
>it's okay for features to be left out because it makes each game unique!
>Pokemon is for kids so it's okay for the games to be even easier than usual!
>>
>We're not the target! children are!
>>
>ITT: things only apologists say
>>
>>24903864
>I like Pokemon!
>>
>>24903886
This is true

But that doesn't mean the games can't be good
>>
>>24903864
>HATING ORAS IS A MEME, I SWEAR!
>>
The games aren't easier than usual, they were already so easy unless they gave you a skip battles button they couldn't get easier

Their supposed reaction to why they won't put in a hard mode is retarded though
>>
>>24903988
>Their supposed reaction to why they won't put in a hard mode is retarded though
This, to be honest.
>>
>>24903988
>The games aren't easier than usual

tell me where to find the exp share that I can get before the first gym that overlevels all my pokemon in the original ruby/sapphire pls

also tell me which npc to talk to so I can get a free lati@s and stone that turns my starter into a legendary half way through the game
>>
>>24903864
>b-but the PWT fixed these shit games
>>
>Pokemon wasn't always terrible, I swear on my unborn child's life!
Cue loss.jpg
>>
>>24904134
Makes no difference to me with how easy they are already

Then again, I find PMD easy too and some people seem to think they're balls hard
>>
>>24904134
Don't use it, retard.
>>
File: 1439425490374.jpg (129 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
1439425490374.jpg
129 KB, 1300x866
>"Gamefreak did fine this year! Look at all the pokemon games that came out!"
>lists spin-offs
>>
>>24904294
>>lists spin-offs
The best part about such a disastrous refutation is that GF only made mainline Pokemon games, the spin-offs were all done by other companies.
>>
>>24903864
>b-but the Golem goat is a meme! there is nothing wrong in liking Golem!
>>
>>24904342
The spinoffs are better than the mainseries games this gen. Don't kid yourself. PSMD beats the shit out of X/Y and OR/AS.
>>
>>24904399
>The spinoffs are better than the mainseries games this gen.
I never implied that they aren't. I just pointed out that GF didn't do a single spin-off.
>>
>>24904342
>>24904408
To add on to what I said, here's all the people who made the spinoffs that were released so far:
>Ambrella
>Genius Sorority
>Jupiter Corp
>>
>>24904275
>ITT: things only apologists say
>>
>>24903864
>apologists
Why do they act like retards? I mean, I get they like pokémon. I like pokémon but you can't be this blind to not notice all the bad things GF has done with the mainline games. Also what do they gain by being lie that? That just promotes stupidity and worse games in the future.
>>
Lumiose City is fine. I don't know why you have trouble navigating it.
>>
>>24904275
yeah, I can not use it. But I don't see how that disproves the new games being easier.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.