[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: romhacks you wish had been completed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: toxic purple.png (9 KB, 241x163) Image search: [Google]
toxic purple.png
9 KB, 241x163
itt: romhacks you wish had been completed
>>
>>24903617
DarkViolet. Wasn't perfect but it was like 85% done, had 7 out of the 8 badges and every area done except the water routes between Pallet/Fuchsia and Victory Road.
>>
Digimon Rainbow Reveagence XD, the one where the guy posting threads here would put in literally every suggestion we posted. The project fell off of the face of the earth after the first demo came out, which is a shame since a lot of the suggestions were funny as hell.

Does anybody have links to the pastebins of the suggestions? Kinda want to read through 'em again for old times' sake.
>>
>>24905104
Here's one. I don't know how many there are.

http://pastebin.com/ZF73JcYv
>>
>>24905104
yeah. BANE! kek. funny as hell.
>>
>>24903617
Is that where you play as a Team Rocket member?
>>
Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends and Shiny Gold
Loved those 2, and I wish I played them more
>>
>>24905205
That sounds so fun to play in a masochistic way.
>>
>>24903617
>Prism's final released will be postponed
Every time
>>
File: varanieus.png (1 KB, 56x56) Image search: [Google]
varanieus.png
1 KB, 56x56
>>24907338
At least he finally revealed one of the Fakemon.

It's okay.
>>
>>24905104
>XD
>>
>>24911034
My wallets.
>>
>>24905205

Thanks man. The ideas were organized into three or four sub-pastebins by the end; one of the ones you don't have is specifically for changes to the pokemon.

>>24907257
I know right? If a game's going to be bullshit, Gyarados evolving back into Magikarp for no reason is the kind of bullshit I can live with.
>>
File: 60988234347.png (12 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
60988234347.png
12 KB, 256x192
I don't remember what it was, but I saw somebody was putting 5th gen Pokemon into HGSS. This was before 6th gen, and I guess nothing came of it, so it's probably dead.
>>
>>24903617
Naranja
>>
>>24903617
Clover
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.