[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time: Today is a sad day anon. I'm 32 and play teh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Story time:
Today is a sad day anon.
I'm 32 and play teh pokeymans since red.

Today I found out, that the 13yo son of my Girlfriend I'm living and having a daughter with wiped my Diamond and my Black Edition.

Gone are some of my Bros I kept from FireRed
Gone the letters Friends wrote me and attached to traded Pokeymans
Gone are the Event Pokémon I stood in line for having a blast with total strangers
Gone are the 'Mons Anon gave me in Exchange for his "Plant Type-Only"-Runs, for his "Mystery"-Runs.
Gone is the Shiny Glumanda Anon gave me to cheer me up 'cause I was a sad fuck who was alone one Christmas Eve only having his Pokebros and a bottle of liquor to accompany him.

I'm angry, I'm sad.
He stole from me before and it's getting harder and harder not to beat the shit out of this little fucker...
>>
File: look at them and laughpras.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
look at them and laughpras.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>24901656
>son of my Girlfriend
Pro-tip: Someone else will eventually talk about the daughter of their girlfriend.
>>
nice cuc memme
>>
>>
File: 1449787051853.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1449787051853.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>teh pokeymans
Just say Pokémon you autistic fuck. God, I hate it when people misspell or mispronounce Pokémon on purpose just because they're so uncomfortable saying it. Literally triggered right now.

Also, if you're not just an ~~epik trole XDD~~, just break something he values 'on accident'.
>>
File: Uhr4m9bl8W.jpg (82 KB, 468x248) Image search: [Google]
Uhr4m9bl8W.jpg
82 KB, 468x248
>>24901656
Well, That sucks. I can imagine going to all these events, getting all these mons, each one with a particular memory from the past, and this all going to the void because of a brat. If I was in your position, I don't think that I could beat up the kid, but I certainly would scold him until he understand the shit that he made.

It's partially your fault too, for leaving your games so easy around, but I understand that things like this are unpredictable.

Or at least, this is what I would say if this wasn't a meme :^)
>>
I feel you m8. My brother some years ago lent my Gold game to a friend of him and he deleted my game with the 251 pokemon + 650 hours of gameplay, I'll never know again how it is like to have a full dex
>>
I would break up with her.
She's already demonstrated an inability to maintain a long-term relationship and an inability to raise her kid to not be a dumbfuck. That kid is lost. He's gonna be a shitter forever. He will never respect her. He will never respect you. And she will always side with her babby boy. Now he has erased years of your life and all you can do is take it.

Now it will sound very silly to people to break up with a woman because her kid wiped your pokemon. But this is the kind of shit that matters and I'd rather be alone with pokemon than living like a dog in the home of a desperate woman and a little faggot.

Oh wait, you're having a daughter with her. It's pretty much ogre.
>>
>>24901656
Nice use of the PokeBank, gramps.
>>
>>24901863
>Oh wait, you're having a daughter with her. It's pretty much ogre.
I wouldn't count on that. You said it yourself, OP's girlfriend has already demonstrated an inability to maintain a long-term relationship. And it will inevitably lead to >>24901683
>>
>>24901819
>Also, if you're not just an ~~epik trole XDD~~, just break something he values 'on accident'.

like his legs, or thumbs
>>
>>24901656
>the text wasn't copypasted from any other site
W-wow, you weren't memeing, OP...
>>
>>24901863
You absolutley do have a point.
Its not linke he didn't do sbit linke thag before:
I took my kindle and dowloaded 300$ worth oft Brooks. Took the GBA my brother lend me, stole money Form her purse...

But she's not sidinv Wirth him, tbats why he isn't living Wirth US anymore. Wright now he's at a shelter for troubled teenagers.

Her Exhusband is a dumbfuck. Its not that she didn't try everything to maintain tbe relationship. In the end it didn't work 'cause IG was Bild in lies and 'cause he is a passive-aggressive bitch.
>>
>>24901926
Sorry I'm in my phone and cant type shit
>>
What a shit, I have to look up how to erase those saves when I want to
>>
1. it's just data
2. inject it and if you're really fucking autistic just make up a headcanon about it. be marginally creative for once in your life
3. getting upset at a 13 year old about virtual data is horrible parenting. your girlfriend should absolutely not put up with it

and finally

>the 13yo son of my Girlfriend I'm living and having a daughter with

C U C K
>>
>>24901966
>actively diluting the meaning of words
Applause
>>
>>24901656
Beat the shit out of him anon
>>
>>24901879
Kek
>>
Sounds like he did you a favor. The data's not worth shit but the memories, which you still have.
>>
>>24901966
I know that my feelings are rather unmature. But damn it Fels poke somebody burnt a photoalbum or diary..
>>
>>24901989

The data is the "tangible" version of the memories. It would be like if the kid destroyed his high school yearbook with photos of girls he fucked and messages from all his bros and shit. He still has the memories but that kid still needs to be beaten within an inch of his life. It's pretty obvious the kid only did it to hurt OP, too.
>>
So, back on my PC.
Smartphone with german autocorrect sucks donkey balls...
>>
>>24901656
That's a shame, my wife's son has been playing since R/S and we actually battle. He's better than me, ohoho. He even bred me some 6IV mons because I'm not patient enough for that.
>>
>>24901834
MODS
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.