[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Collector's Secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: Collector_Secret.png (800 KB, 975x715) Image search: [Google]
Collector_Secret.png
800 KB, 975x715
Let's analyze it:

>The fat collector guy that lives inside of a apartment in Mauville Hills doesn't pay the rent for months
>He always pretends to not be in home when the guy in black comes for ask for payment
>After some months, the fat guy finally goes out and makes a deal, giving the Lopunny Mega Stone as a payment for the other guy.
>The guy in suit gives you the Lopunnite saying that, basically, a Lopunny would be "Miserable if it bonded with such a fool"
>He ends asking if you has a Lopunny, and says that you should acquire one because they're "cute".

The collector is a despicable fat dude, he doesn't want to be disturbed and don't has money either, but he gives exactly a Lopunny Mega Stone as payment (A Pokémon known for being canonically based in a sex symbol)... You can't enter his house either.

...What kinda of hell happens inside of these rooms every night?
>>
File: tomlea004.jpg (148 KB, 450x583) Image search: [Google]
tomlea004.jpg
148 KB, 450x583
>>24901585
You don't want to know.
>>
Gamefreak is slowly showing us how some trainers in the Pokemon world partake in pokephillia
>>
File: 111363884917125.png (193 KB, 450x413) Image search: [Google]
111363884917125.png
193 KB, 450x413
>>24901585
i didn't want to know this
t-thanks...
>>
Thats one of the things i love about ORAS: how inappropriate it seems at times

>this situation
>Wattson having a waaay younger wife
>lesbian chicks in Sea Mauville
>Zinnia seems insane at times
>Matt seems gay
>Wallace screams gay
>Courtney is creepy
>>
File: 1384220831733.jpg (310 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1384220831733.jpg
310 KB, 800x600
thanks, OP
>>
>>24901585
>canonically
[citation needed]
>>
>>24902244
>not knowing about this already
>not using a mega lopunny

Smh desu senpai.
>>
>>24902303
>>Matt seems gay
Matt screams "no homo"
>>Wallace screams gay
Wallace is camp af.
>>
>>24902303
>Courtney is creepy
And from what I've seen of Omega Ruby, Tabitha is a fucking psycho at times.
>>
>>24902347
i don't use overrated shitmons
>>
>>24902448
Disliking a pokémon just because it's overrated is being a hipster.
I liked certains mons like Greninja, Talonflame and Aegislash since before playing XY and they being considered overpowered, only after that they started to be called "Smogon frog, Smogon bird, Smogon Sword", riding a senseless hate train is being a complete retard.
>>
>>24902303
The shit they snuck into this game more than makes up for them having to censor the game corner.

There's an apartment with a psycho yandere stalker and her musician target next door. My favorite apartment might be the one with the ghost though
>>
>>24901627

there is nothing that implies pokephilia in this. stop trying to rationalize it seek help
>>
>>24902624
What ghost?
>>
Oh shit sorry wrong thread
>>
File: Haha.jpg (81 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Haha.jpg
81 KB, 1366x768
>>24903127
>>24903132
>>
>>24902677
One of the apartments is haunted as fuck
"The unit is vacant. There is a great deal on the lease."
If you press the intercom, instead of
"...There's no reply."
you get
"...."
>>
>>24902647
There's a whole library on Canalave that clearly stats pokephilia is canon in-game, though. Not sure if it got past the censorship when the games got translated, but shitloads of us can confirm it is there in the japanese versions of DPPt. Just google it yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 940x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 940x450
>>24902324
At the beginning of the month there were many pics that TPC posted in Japan about the Machop line with motive of the new real life Pokemon Gym. On the pics there were things like: that on the Pokemon world, there are bars for ladies were many Machamp dance; there also were pics showing off three girls like on pic related doing many things with Machop line. This is the only pic I have right now. The rests are on my brother's laptop.
>>
>>24902405
>>Matt seems gay
>Matt screams "no homo"

He who doth protest too much...
>>
Pretty much everything Mauville-related in this game is fucked up.

>Entire town is one gigantic shopping mall with people living in an Orwellian hellhole up top where entrance is strictly regulated by elevator only and there are cameras everywhere
>Depressed musician with a psycho stalker
>Haunted apartment
>Guy stating how miserable he is due to his mortgage
>Loan collectors shaking people down
>Suicidal businessman who has forgotten his own identity
>Those five fucking old faggots who give you the O-Powers
>That low-rent relationship drama out in the "plaza" of Mauville Hills

Mauville is Midgard from FF7 flipped around. It's a creepy slum of miserable, trashy, shady people stacked on top of each other above a giant mall. And this isn't even getting into Sea Mauville, which reveals the Mauville Corp. worked its employees to death, forced them to recite loyalty oaths, and was looking into harvesting Pokemon life force.
>>
File: this isn't weed.jpg (54 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
this isn't weed.jpg
54 KB, 640x458
>>24903584
>mfw the businessman and the five guys took it to that entirely new level of fucked up
>>
>>24902303
>matt
there's nothing wrong about loving your bro
>>
>>24903584
you forgot the guy who gives a random ten year old kid a nugget, saying there's nothing funny about nuggets (golden balls is an euphemism for testicles in Japan)
>>
>>24902624
Is that just a re-used cafe from XY?
>>
yeah... ORAS had some shit that I would've completely missed as a kid. But now that I'm an adult, welp. It's odd how the game fluctuates between idealistic loveliness and then harsh realities or discordant idiosyncratic quagmires.
>>
>>24903699
A lot of ORAS is reused XY textures. If I recall correctly Diantha is encoded into the game
>>
>>24902481
Breddy much, although I named my shiny ghost sword smogonsword just cause
>>
>>24904218
She is, that dude that fucks with models (took the ice off of kyurem black and stuff) showed her when he was playing with ORAS. Kind of makes you wonder if that was a leftover of the re-textures or if they considered sticking her ass in there.
>>
>>24903584
There's also all the shit in Sea Mauville with Professor Cozmo's dad, which sounds like Cozmo's mom had in a affair and his parents divorced.

And if you win 50 battles in the Battle Resort, Wally becomes a hardcore competitive breeder, running laps to hatch eggs, and talking in video game net slang in the Japanese version.

I've also read some Japanese fans think the loyalty oaths in Sea Mauville sound like parodies of old Japanese WW2 propaganda.
>>
>>24902303
What's wrong with Wattson being a stud, the purest form of love, Matt being a bro, Wallace being fabulous and Courtney being autistic?
>>
>>24904365
>And if you win 50 battles in the Battle Resort, >Wally becomes a hardcore competitive breeder, running laps to hatch eggs, and talking in video game net slang in the Japanese version.

wat

>I've also read some Japanese fans think the loyalty oaths in Sea Mauville sound like parodies of old Japanese WW2 propaganda.

true

>>24905017
watson is a gross guy - in reality his wife would be twice as fat and gross as him
>>
>>24905058
Watson's wife is pretty realistic. Because he's loaded.

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>24905078
>because he's loaded

What a stupid thing to say.
>>
>>24901585
>A Pokémon known for being canonically based in a sex symbol

Now I am all for this theory but can I have a source on how it is canonically a sex symbol?
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UglyGuyHotWife
>>
>>24905109
I think it's because it's based on Playboy and the bunny girls.
>>
>>24905235
>STILL no Talkboy mon
>>
Lopunny wouldn't mega for him so he gave it away?
>>
>>24905094
He's a gym leader.
Practically a Poképolitician.
>>
>>24903168

Fucking ghosts. First they haunt the old houses, and now they're occupying brand new apartments too.
>>
>>24905058
I thought it was kinda sad how Wally just dumped all his pokemon that suited his theme and personality to start using OU: The Team circa 2014
>>
>>24905859
He only dropped 2 Pokemon; however he did go straight into Smogon territory with what he picked up
>>
>>24905928
>Gale Wings Talonflame
>RS RH Garchomp
>Assvest Azumarill

His ass makes me sad. Surprised there's no BellyJet on the rabbit.
>>
>>24906123

At least it wasn't banded.
>>
>>24905094

He built New Mauville. He's loaded. Loaded guys get hot chicks.
>>
Sea Mauville also had that subplot where there are these shady looking guys searching for secret treasure, then when you find the loot they try to muscle in until the old yakuza boss tells them to knock it off and he only came back for the dead pokemon he abandoned there as a kid.

That whole place is so fucking weird.
>>
>>24902417

Why were they allowed to go free at the end? Same for Maxie, or Team Aqua in Sapphire I guess, they almost killed everyone in Hoenn and probably the rest of not-Japan.

Also Courtney almost kills everyone in Delta Episode as well.
>>
>>24901585
> (A Pokémon known for being canonically based in a sex symbol)
[citation needed]

Unless you're confusing "canon" with "official"
>>
>>24907390

They learned their lesson so it's OK.
>>
>tfw we will never get a resolution to sea mauville
>>
>>24903386
wait...there is a r34 on these girls?
>>
>>24904365
i haven't found anything about that on wally, can you give the sauce pls?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.