[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this Ash-greninja evolution? Not design wise but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Synchro evolution.webm (710 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Synchro evolution.webm
710 KB, 1280x720
Opinions on this Ash-greninja evolution?
Not design wise but the concept itself.

To be clear I just want to discuss the concept and not Ash-greninja itself in the anime.

What we know now is that

>The trainer and the pokemon must have an extremely high bond
>It has only happened two times both being a Greninja
>It's implied that Froakies were born to be able to achieve this evolution and is the reason why it's so extremely rare even though many trainers have a high bond with their Greninja
>As strong as a mega evolution
>The trainer can see through the pokemon's eyes and command extremely fast and efficiently.
>The trainer itself feels the pain from attacks the pokemon is hit with

I don't really see how they would implement it in the games, if this concept shows up at all.

It's just a mega evolution without items that can act faster than other pokemon and makes the trainer feel the attacks. Literally only making it stronger part would actually work in the games. Make it act faster could be in it like the evolution being able to always hit first or hit two times in a row but that would be cancer. Trainer feeling its pain wouldn't make any fucking sense.

As said before, we don't know much about this "synchro evolution" but I can't see them use it in the upcoming games. What's your opinion.
>>
>>24898962
They are ripping off digimon even more now? Biomerge digivolution activate!
>>
>>24898962
Its not exactly an ash/greninja evolution, ash as we all know has the blood of heros through his vains.
he has a rather strange and mighty ancestry and what not and obviously that power is being shown again in this insynch love/freindship/singular goal transformation its honestly alot more ok than i thought it be i thought it be more like a fusion which im glad i was wrong about.
>>
it's a shitty and stupid concept to keep Pokemon alive.
>>
When will ash dress up pikachu and teach him flying press or whatever else they learn?
>>
File: 1450400428482.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450400428482.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>Pokemon Z
>max affection = Mega evolution
>the 3 Kalos starters mega evolve this way
>>
Considering the backlog of various fanservice the show writers could possibly insert, it's pretty fucking stupid that they're wasting a spec of time on this shit.

It's just more evidence that the show has no soul and they're just desperately throwing darts at the wall hoping to keep kids watching instead of making fans happy.
>>
File: pocket-monster-reburst-2975695.jpg (197 KB, 1200x862) Image search: [Google]
pocket-monster-reburst-2975695.jpg
197 KB, 1200x862
>>24899051

Calling it now gen 8 they go full reburst.
>>
>>24898962
Trainer feeling pain = no items needed to trigger (like mega fug), causes instant blackout and thus instant loss if it faints
>>
TIERNO BRELOOM WILL BE MUCH BETTER THAN THE GAY FROG AND SATOSHIT FORCED BOND TRANSFORMATION
>>
>>24899195

They're hoping it'll sell a lot of toys and amiibos.
>>
It means Greninja's officially a fucking marty stu.
>>
>>24899195
>fanservice

go watch origins for that shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.