[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this Pokémon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Based Grass Raptor.jpg (14 KB, 192x249) Image search: [Google]
Based Grass Raptor.jpg
14 KB, 192x249
What do you think of this Pokémon?
>>
>>24898379
Objectively the shittiest starter of gen 3 desu
>>
The final form of the best character in Mystery Dungeon Explorers
>>
The only Sceptile to take down a Darkrai
>>
>>24898389
Your opinion is objectively the shittiest opinion on /vp/ desu.
>>
Awesome pokemon, but mega is shit because of its typing and useless ability
>>
>>24898379
My go-to starter for Hoenn

Used to like it a lot but fell out of favor as my taste changed. Still part of my top 50ish probably.
>>
>>24898379
'sall-right. I'm happy that it got in Pokken Tournament.

The ashnime played up how awesome Sceptile is by letting one take down a Darkrai.
>>
>>24898379
I want to squeeze his balls.
>>
>>24898379
It's an alright 'mon. Easily the worst of the 3 fully evolved gen 3 starters, but its competition is really steep, what with Blaziken and Swampert. That doesn't mean I don't like it, or think it's bad.

It's a fast special attacker with a moveset that doesn't really complement that at all.

Its mega allows it to use it's pretty good physical movepool, but I've honestly seen no one use it, so I have no idea if it's any good or not.

TL;DR: It's good, I like it
>>
One of my favorite Grass types.
>select all images of grass
>>
It got cucked out of Leaf Blade in gen 4.
>>
File: 30792734_p0.jpg (59 KB, 576x650) Image search: [Google]
30792734_p0.jpg
59 KB, 576x650
>>24898379
Handsome, would FUG
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.