[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which waifu/husbandomons will get Megas inZ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: waifumons.png (253 KB, 900x626) Image search: [Google]
waifumons.png
253 KB, 900x626
Which waifu/husbandomons will get Megas inZ?
>>
>>24897162
I could see Mega Machamp happening.
>>
>>24897162
Dunsparce.
>>
Flygon
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 321x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 321x355
>>24897162
>>
MEGA JIRACHI.
+20 TO ALL STATS.
>>
>>24897166
>Mega Machamp
SIXTY NI- I MEAN ARMS
>>
>>24897162
Mega Machamp and Mega Golem.

Mega Butterfree will also happen alongside Mega Fearow.
>>
>>24897233

>implying more arms

Mega Machamp's design will be one of the following:

- Machamp with his belt off.
- Machamp with belts everywhere to contain his power.
>>
File: 52479058_p1.png (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
52479058_p1.png
130 KB, 500x500
Maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1023x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1023x720
Is GF's end goal for waifumons and husbandomons is to have them all be Fairy or Fighting types?
>>
>>24897258

>Altaria gets Moonblast as a level-up move in XY
>ORAS gives it a Dragon/Fairy Mega

>The Machop line gets Dual Chop by level-up in ORAS, and is the only non-Dragon type other than Sceptile (which Mega evolves into into a Dragon) to learn the move naturally

Fighting/Dragon Mega Machamp confirmed
>>
>>24897286

It makes sense when you think about it.

Fairy is the most feminine type, and Fighting is the most masculine type.
>>
Not necessarily furbait, but these are practically guaranteed:

Machamp
Golem
Arcanine
Luxray
Flygon
Dragonite
Hydreigon
Gen 2 starters
>>
>>24897303
>Flygon
>Luxray
>Arcanine
The rest I get but why these
>>
>>24897287

Mega Altaria has pixilate anyway, it doesn't need Moonblast.
Flygon randomly got Boomburst and no mega for it.

Machamp is the embodiment of fighting type. His mega can only be pure fighting.
>>
>>24897311
Fighting/Fighting Mega Machamp confirmed
>>
>>24897306

Arcanine is just one of those gen 1 icons, like Gyarados. No gen 1 fire types have megas except Charizard, and he's the best candidate.

Clemont has a Luxray in the anime. It's always presented as a powerhouse but it's weak as shit, so it needs a mega to live up to its image. Also probably something with an auto-terrain ability.

Flygon already has a mega in the works, Sugi just didn't have time to make it good.
>>
>>24897324
But that doesn't mean that it's confirmed. It's just speculation. The others make sense because of current megas and patterns, but the ones you've mentioned are just buzzwords. Arcanine doesn't get a mega without Ninetails getting one. Gyrados getting one suggests Milotic would get one if anything.

Flygon does not have a mega in the works.

Luxray being in the anime is not indicative of it getting a mega at all.
>>
>>24897320

>double STAB
>double SE
>double resists
>double weaknesses

no brakes
>>
>>24897331
pretty sure they said they wanted to give Flygon one in ORAS but couldn't think of any good ideas anyone agreed on so they said fuck it
>>
>>24897331
>Flygon does not have a mega in the works.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/mega-flygon-was-planned-dropped-due-to-artists-block

>Sugimori: It does not Mega Evolve, but I really like Flygon. Flygon has had the potential to have a Mega Evolution since XY, but we were unable to complete a design and so it was dropped from consideration.
>>
>>24897339
>>24897344
>dropped from consideration
That means it's not getting one
>>
>>24897345
I >>24897339 didn't say otherwise, though the other guy did
>>
>>24897351
My bad anon.
>>
>>24897331

Counterparts don't matter. Beedrill and Pidgeot got one, Butterfree and Fearow didn't.

Sugi literally said he was designing mega Flygon but ran into artist's block.

Luxray being in the anime means it's being marketed, especially when it's not on his original team. If they're going to push megas, they'll probably give gym leaders megas in Z, and this is a damn good indication.
>>
>>24897356
>counterparts don't matter
Mawile and Sableye
Gardevoir and Gallade
Salamence and Metagross
Gengar and Alakazam
Latios and Latias
Camerupt and Sharpedo
Pinsir and Heracross and Scizor
You sure that counterparts don't matter?

Luxray isn't getting a mega because it's in the fucking anime nor is Clemont getting a Mega-Luxray. If Luxray gets one its because of Gen4 remakes.
>>
>>24897383
Camerupt and Sharpedo got them because they were Maxie and Archie's aces
>>
>>24897392
Still counterparts
>>
>>24897383

Slowbro but not Slowking
Pidgeot but not Fearow
Beedrill but not Butterfree
Glalie but not Froslass
like you said, Gyarados but not Milotic.

Arcanine getting one doesn't mean Ninetales HAS to get one. That's just not how it works.

A gym leader randomly getting a fully evolved, popular older mon that needs a mega is a pretty strong fucking hint. Hell, his dad has an Ampharos in the show, which he could have inherited as his "mega," but he got a Luxray instead. This shit isn't randomly decided, it's deliberate.
>>
>>24897383
>>24897418
>more examples than exceptions
>but examples and exceptions are almost at 50/50
I'll leave it at "plausible"
>>
>>24897418
Just because pokemon have gotten it without counterparts receiving it yet doesn't mean that any pokemon is PRACTICALLY GUARANTEED to be getting one. All that means is that it's statistically possible in the grand scheme of things.

Froslass, Butterfree, and Fearow make sense to get them because of counterparts. Sometimes, however, counterparts don't get Megas because of other reasons. Dusclops got Dusknoir but Bannette got nothing. So Bannette gets a Mega.

>>24897457
5 megas compared to 15 megas.
Sure it's even.
>>
>>24897463
>5 megas compared to 15 megas.
I was counting 5 megas to 7 groups.
>>
>>24897457

They like to do things in groups because it's marketable, but it doesn't mean they have to, and they clearly don't sometimes. Hell, Mawile and Gardevoir didn't have "counterpart megas" until the next games. Neither did Blaziken.

>>24897463

I didn't say it's guaranteed BECAUSE counterparts don't matter. That doesn't even make sense. I said that the counterpart thing isn't a big factor in whether it gets a mega. The other guy is the one who mentioned it. I mentioned Gyarados as a popularity counterpart, not a thematic one. As in Arcanine is to gen 1 fire types what Gyarados is to gen 1 water types.
>>
Machamp no mega in pokken so I have doubt
Want mega vaporeon
>>
>>24897296
Then how do you explain Mega Lopunny?
>>
But milotic does mega, final fight of ORAS?
>>
>>24897534
Jeez anon I don't know how the fuck do you explain it
Spinda will mega into fighting too
>>
>>24897296
>Fairy is the most feminine type, and Fighting is the most masculine type.
>implying Slurpuff, Barrierd, and Xerneas are feminine
>implying Mega Lopunny is masculine
>>
Z will mostl ikely add megas for gen-6 pokemon, since as far as I remember, Diancie is the only gen-6 pokemon with a mega.

My guesses:
Chestnaught
Delphox
Greninja
Pyroar
Aegislash
Goodra
>>
>>24897162
Lilligant, please for the love of God, give me Mega Lilligant. I don't sexualize it as "my waifu" but it's one of my favorites and I want to see it get better.

>>24897356
>>24897418
I believe they use counterpart Pokemon as a means of keeping us wanting more. Gardevoir got one in XY, but Gallade didn't. This left us wanting Mega Gallade, then boom, Mega Gallade in ORAS. The same applies to Mawile and Sableye.

But ORAS did the same thing with Beedrill, Pidgeot, Slowbro, and Glalie. Their counterparts, Butterfree, Fearow, Slowking, and Froslass have very high chances of getting Megas now based on the fact that their counterparts already have them. Not saying they're guaranteed, but their probable.

This is why I'm hoping for Mega Lilligant, because even though it's a part of a duo, Mega Lilligant would open up the chance for Mega Whimsicott, and vice versa.

Also, Milotic probably suffered from the same fate as Flygon, as in they couldn't come up with a decent design in time. A lot of Pokemon probably suffered from this, but because Flygon was one of the most wanted Megas, they only addressed it. They couldn't mention more because that wouldn't look good on their designers. That, and I think the Interviewer specifically asked about Flygon. Sugimori may have responded had the interviewer asked about more, but because he wasn't asked, he didn't have to say anything.
>>
>>24897586
>implying Slurpuff, Barrierd, and Xerneas are feminine

But they are, Slurpuff is a cute baked goods and the other 2 looked like familiar from a magical girl anime.
>>
>>24897586
Do you know what the word "most" means? I think you should go look it up.
>>
>>24897162
Mega Infernape
Mega Empoleon
Mega Torterra
(at least in DP remakes)
Mega Delphox
Mega Greninja
Mega Chesnaut
Mega Weavile
Mega Mightyena
Mega Gallade
Mega Arcanine
Mega Milotic
Mega Pikachu/Raichu
Mega Dialga
Mega Palkia
Mega Xerneas
Mega Yveltal
Mega Giratina
MEGA ZYGARDE
>>
Mega Magikarp
>>
test post mods please delete
>>
>>24898844
>cute automatically equates to feminine
Monsoon was right. Free will IS a myth, and religion IS a joke. We ARE all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul.
>>
kj
>>
>>24899039
>Mega giratina

Oh boy if they add spice to SP def it becomes a fucking wall
>>
>>24899039
>Mega Infernape
if it doesn't hold a staff then I will be pissed.
>>
>>24897272
honestly, after audino, who knows
you just might get it anon
>>
>>24897162

Why do I feel like the dream world art isn't drawn by Sugi? The line work, perspective and poses are a lot better.
>>
>>24900614
It probably isn't
>>
>>24899039
>mega gallade

boy do i have some good news for you
>>
File: ashuraman.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ashuraman.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
>>24897258
I can see it getting an extra pair of arms and an armor like pic related
>>
>>24902402
Is his head supposed to be the living tribunal?
>>
>>24902579
Nah, those are spare faces he can change during battle.
http://kinnikuman.wikia.com/wiki/Asuraman
>>
>>24897345
Seriously? He just meant it was dropped from consideration during the developments of XY and ORAS.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.