[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create or Fix a Move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (70 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1.png
70 KB, 400x240
Mr. Game Freak needs help with ideas for Pokemon Z and wants you to create moves and buff some existing ones. What do you do?

>Strength
Now ignores positive Defense modifications the defending Pokemon may have, negative Attack modifications you are under the effect of, and +10 BP, 90 BP total.
>>
>Water dagger
Has a high critical chance
>>
>>24897020
>strength
literally change the type to rock and the description to "user rolls a boulder into the foe"

why is this hard
>>
>Strength
Uses target's attack stat instead of defense stat to calculate damage
>>
>>24897020
>Maple secretion
Covers the user+allies in a sticky substance that protects from powder moves and buffs special defense
>>
>>24897020

>Strenght is now fighting type
>Cut is now bug type, works like Fury cutter

Fight type.

Also all HMs can be assigned to pokemon just for overworld use and not as a move. That would be cool.
>>
Rock Slide changes to 85 BP. 100% accuracy, and no secondary effect.

All I wish for is Rock to have at least one fully reliable move. Hell, even Rock Throw has 90% accuracy.
>>
>Phantom Force
No goddamn turn delay. Fucking shit it would be fine.

Og
>Shadow beam
Special ghost 90 power 100 accuracy, chance to sleep opponent.
>>
>>24897466
i like this idea it's very cool

>>24897549
the point
your head
>>
>>24897557
>create
>buff

This isn't just a fix it thread, spooky beam would be cool.
>>
>thief

Buff to 60 power, deals double damage if an item is stolen.
>>
>>24897020
I'd prefer they just overhauled the PP system. maybe an EP system similar to how the tcg works with pokemon building energy for attacks while they're out and losing some upon switching.
this could give a lot of room to work with when balancing moves
>>
>Instant Elixir
Normal type. Lowers a random stat by 1 to restore 10 PP to all other moves.

>Fairy Rush
Fairy type. Summons an army of sprites to gang up on the target. Physical, 50 BP, hits 2-5 times.
>>
>Hail
>boosts Ice types Special D. by 50% to parallel Sandstorm
>introducing of abilities to mirror Sand Force and Sand Rush

You're fucking welcome Game Freak.
>>
>>24897582
You might be retarded
>>
>Pepper Spray
Fire type. Special, 40 BP, 70% accuracy, guaranteed flinch if it hits.
Accuracy increases to 90 if target is the opposite sex.
>>
HypertarantulasorandomXD Ultramegascarypowerfulsuperdimension

Does 1000 damage and always get STAB and critical hits always land and it's always super effective and has 5 PP
>>
Moves with a static jumping or turning animation such as bullet seed and wood hammer now have proper animations
>>
>>24897020
Razord Wind is now 100 BP and also inflicts SE damage to all pokemon weak to flying
>>
>>24897758
Also makes targets flinch 100% of the time, has 100% accuracy as well, and always goes first.
>>
>>24897758
>Shitpost
All Pokemon on the field become confused and their attack is raised by 1 stage
>>
>>24897020

>Strength

Type changed to Fighting.

>Rock Smash

Power is doubled when used against Rock-types.

>Submission

Power and accuracy buffed to match Double-Edge.

>Acid

Power buffed to 70. Super-effective against Steel-types.

>Rock Slide

Power buffed to 80, accuracy buffed to 100%. Is now a Rock-type version of Iron Head.
>>
>>24897783
okay then
rock slide now only hits one opponent in doubles
>>
>Hypnotic Suggestion
Psychic type. Target falls asleep, then wakes up the next turn with a new random status effect.
>>
>>24897450
>decently powered rock move with 100% accuracy
That's crazy talk
>>
>Cut
60BP
"The user chops down a nearby tree, dropping it on the target."
The attack does more damage to small users. Also it goes behind Barriers. Damage is doubled if the target used Minimize.

>Strength
60BP
"The user pushes the target with all its might."
Does more damage to targets that are bigger than the user. Damage is doubled if the target just used Growth and it cancels Rollout.

>Minimize
"The user shrinks down to 1/3rd its normal size. Weight is reduced by 2/3rds as well."
The pokemon visibly shrinks for as long as it's in battle

>Growth
"The user grows three times its size, tripling its weight."
The pokemon grows considerably larger for as long as it's in play
>>
>>24897667
>50BP
>2-5 times
This is how you spot a casual.
>>
>>24898080
I love these ideas.
>>
>>24898080
Now we just need a Pokemon that can use Autotomize with this new Growth for weight shenanigans.
>>
>>24897758
>Only works when it has 1 PP
>>
>>24897020
Rollout/Ice ball accuracy lowered to 70%
Rollout/Ice ball base power lowered to 15
They now keep hitting (and doubling power) on the same turn until an attack fails (accuracy is calculated individually for each hit), max of 5 strikes

Useable or broken?
>>
>>24899201
This is almost exactly how it works in the Mystery Dungeon games so I would say usable.
>>
>>24899236
That's where I got the idea from
>>
>>24897557
just leave already faggot. no one likes you.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.