[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Z is NX only?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x141
What if Z is NX only?
>>
I'm buying one on launch anyway so I would be happy Nintendo finally has a good game to go with a new handheld instead of having to wait a year to play anything good
>>
>>24896081
By past trends, it'll probably be 3DS, with extra features for New 3DS.

Although it's difficult to draw much correlation when every gen tries to buck the trends.
>>
at this rate it will be exclusive for the New NX
>>
That's not a bad thing. I'm sorry but I desperately want to leave the 3DS behind for better hardware already. Seeing as how they pushed everything to the NX to give it the best lineup possible, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
>>
>>24896081
When was the last time Pokemon changed consoles mid-generation?
>>
File: 1394168983204.gif (101 KB, 351x398) Image search: [Google]
1394168983204.gif
101 KB, 351x398
>>24896081
>>24896115
>>24896131
Yeah, just like:
>The fifth gen will be in the 3DS guys! They always make one gen per console, and the 3ds is the new system around the corner!

Haha.
>>
>>24896297
>implying gen5 wasn't built for the dsi

That handheld existed. Remember?
>>
>>24896303
>Implying that DSi was some important shit
It still was a DS, just like the 2DS and New 3DS is to the 3DS, and you STILL could play Black/White in the regular DS anyways.
>>
>>24896294
Gen 2?
>>
>stupid question
>stupid meme
>image.jpg
pretty good, not gonna lie
>>
>>24896328
If you're talking about Yellow being a Game Boy Color game, it was so compatible with Red/Blue that you could play it in the original GB.

The colors were just a "bonus" for playing in the GBC.
>>
next game is in 2016 and I doubt we'll actually get the NX in time. Winter 2016 at earliest
>>
>>24896383
They could always wait a bit longer. Not sure if /vp/ would survive it though :^)
>>
>>24896350
>RBY
>gen 2
Jesus anon, how could you fuck up so badly?
>>
>>24896383
not sure why they would wait longer to release it on a new system rather than one of the largest install bases currently

Pokemon is like their yearly paycheck
>>
>>24896410
Nintendo could pressure them, they certainly don't want NX to become another Wii U level flop and Pokemon would be a great way to make sure it doesn't happen.
>>
>>24896410
nintendo could just throw some money their way to hold it off. pokemon is an absolute system seller. it is the reason people run out by the millions to buy these platforms. studios usually take years to make games anyways. gf is just lazy jews releasing shitty games every year.
>>
File: 698.png (370 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
698.png
370 KB, 600x602
>>24896408
I considered it "Transition between Gen 1 and 2".

All the main games from Gen 2 are connected, faglord.
>>
theyd lose a shitload of sales, pretty simple. I wouldn't buy it. why would I spend hundreds of bucks on a new console for a game thats been part of such a disappointing gen? older fans aside, I can't see most parents buying it for their kids plus the new game

the DS as a whole has always seemed pretty subpar to me anyways, buying yet another would just feel like a waste of money. what is even the difference between the current and the new one besides processing power?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.