[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going through the post-game content in White 2. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 009.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
I'm going through the post-game content in White 2. I want to complete the Pokédex, so I want to spend more time in some areas and catch all the available Pokémon. So I need low-level Pokémon to get those low-level Pokémon down to low health without killing them. So I have a low-level Koffing and a low-level Basculin to poison and do damage to other low-health Pokémon without killing them, so I can catch them.

However, there are also trainers that are even tougher than the champion, so I need my actual high-level team at full health to defeat them.

Am I supposed to be going back-and-forth to the Pokécenter and swapping Pokémon out and in, or is there some strategy I'm not aware of?
>>
>>24895917
Why do you need low-level Pokemon? Quick balls work most of the time.
>>
>>24895917
Have you ever heard of False Swipe? Status Effects like Sleep or Quick Balls?
>>
F A L S E S W I P E
A
L
S
E

S
W
I
P
E
>>
Use bide
>>
>>24895943
>>24895946
I don't have False Swipe or any Pokémon on my good team that can learn it, so I guess I'll just try to sell a ton of shit and buy some quick balls.
>>
>>24895962
Good God anon, Scyther learns it at lvl 20
>>
>>24895990
It's not available in White 2.
>>
>>24896014
Karrablast or Axew then. Can you not do your own research?
>>
>>24896041
I didn't ask which Pokémon learns it, dumbass. I said no one on my highly leveled team knows it, so I decided I will just buy quickballs. If I had asked who could learn it, I could understand "Can you not do your own research?,"but I didn't.
>>
>>24895917
me on the right
>>
>>24896048
Fine, waste all your money on quick balls.
>>
Step 1 : You beat all the trainers with your high-leveled team.
Step 2 : You go to the PC to take your low levels
Step 3 : You catch wild Pokémon

Option 2 : You use 4 strong Pokés and 2 weak in your team
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.