[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cynthia > Steven > Lance > Blue > Iris > Wallace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Cynthia > Steven > Lance > Blue > Iris > Wallace > Alder
>>
>>24895218
Cynthia > Steven > Blue > Lance > Iris > Wallace > Diantha > Alder

fixt, family
>>
>>24895218
>>24895220
Cynthia > Blue > Steven > Lance > Iris / Alder > Walllae > Dianta
This desu (desu)
>>
>>24895218
>>24895220
>>24895226
Is this difficulty or preferences?
>>
>>24895220
Objectively correct.
>>
>>24895263
If it was difficulty, Steven would be dead last.
>>
So, I'm curious about this, but for those who place champions like Alder and Iris most of the time dead last, did you also dislike gen five?
>>
File: SS.jpg (381 KB, 600x787) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
381 KB, 600x787
>Steven
Handsome, rich, metal tema and is obsessed with rocks as if you needed more hints that he's a sex god. Too bad he gets swept by flaming chicken.
>Cynthia
She's cute and looks like an umbreon and has a nice team but I hate her because she has basically 4 mons I always tend to want on my Platinum teams and it isn't 6 because I discard Spiritomb and Milotic for being too bothersome to get. The togepi egg is cool I guess. Steven gives a beldum which is better but at least Cynthia gives it to you before finishing the damn game. Should've been a Garchomp girl. And why was she everywhere, made me feel uncomfortabla at time.
>Blue
After kicking his ass all over Kanto I didn't really need to see him again. It would be like facing Barry or Silver as the champ after so much domination. Bonus points for being the first one and getting such a level jump from the last battle his lowest pokemon had the same level as my staters even after I thought I had trained too much.
>Lance
The flying type master. Nice touch from GF to give flying a champ because I doubt it's ever happening again
>Alder
Three bugs including Volarona and afrotauros. Bonus point for putting the anoying rival on his place but lost too many points for getting destroyed by N.
>Iris
Another champion wrecked by Ice Beam wasn't necessary. Drayden was cooler.
>Diantha
I want to like her but something just doesn't do it. And I think her team was nice, love all of them but I don't know. I wanted to put her above Iris.
>Wallace
>replacing best champion of all time with random faglord
Ruined Emerald
>>
>>24895310
It was okay, I just didn't really give a shit about them as champions.
>>
File: 40684616_p24.jpg (51 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
40684616_p24.jpg
51 KB, 430x430
OPINION RANK
>blue , my pride and joy, my beautiful wife, my treasure
>steven
>lance
>alder
>diantha
>wallace
>iris
>cynthia
>>
File: .145.jpg (14 KB, 303x287) Image search: [Google]
.145.jpg
14 KB, 303x287
>>24895340

>blue
>wife
>>
>>24895340
gayfag alert
>>
>>24895345
yes, absolutely
>>24895346
a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B for me
>>
was anyone else actually shocked when Steven was revealed as champ?

I didn't expect it at all
>>
>>24895578
My first game in 3rd gen was Emerald so its hard to tell if I could be surprised. At least I picked a lot better game for the hoenn experience.
>>
>>24895578
I was like 11 when I first played Ruby and I always thought Steven was an old guy
>>
>>24895218
Blue>SCynthia>Steven>Lance>Alder>Iris>Wallace

Wallace a shit.
>>
>>24896071
Blue is a massive faggot
>>
>>24895218
Cynthia > Steven > Blue > Lance > Alder > Wallace > Iris > Diantha
>>
>>24895263
It's kinda hard to rank difficulcys at a game even small children can effortlessly beat

Blue > Cynthia > Steven > Iris > Lance > Alder > Wallace

I like the concept of Wallace but he was completely uninvolved in the story, him being champion out of nowhere was fucking pointless
>>
>>24895218
I can agree on that, good thing Diantha isn't it because not worthy.

Perhaps:
Cynthia > Steven = Lance > Blue > Iris > Wallace > Alder = Diantha

Mostly because while Alder and Diantha basically rely on only 1 Pokemon which respectively are Volcarona and Mega Gardevoir.
Steven Stone and Lance are respectively balanced as in Steven Stone's battle is easier in the first match in RSE, while in ORAS it's easier in the rematch, Lance however is only easier in the first battle, the rematch uses a full Dragon type team. Seriously ORAS Steven Stone rematch team is utter garbage, even Mega Metagross has a worse set.
>>
>>24896495
Gen 6 is not worthy as a whole, that's why I didn't include her.
>>
Blue > Lance > Alder > Cynthia > everyone else
>>
Blue > Cynthia > Steven > Diantha > Iris > Alder

Fixed.
>>
In terms of actual character and not just teams (for me)
Cynthia>Alder>Iris>Lance>Steven>Blue>Wallace>Diantha
>>
I loved DP back in 2009 and Cynthia was a great champion.

Should I buy/emulate Platinum?
>>
File: to catch a predator.jpg (60 KB, 856x477) Image search: [Google]
to catch a predator.jpg
60 KB, 856x477
Cynthia's team was good, but she's overrated as hell. I like Alder more as a character than her, she's probably over Lance and Wallace for me though.
>>
>>24897172
What is Cynthia's role in the Ashnime?
>>
>>24895218

Wallace was sucking Stevens dick, but turned around for the photo I assume?
>>
>>24897333
Ice cream licker

And living legend
>>
>>24897333
Professional cumdump
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.