[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://serebii.net/supermysterydung eon/passwords.shtml Loo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: supermysterydungeoncase.jpg (456 KB, 1500x1338) Image search: [Google]
supermysterydungeoncase.jpg
456 KB, 1500x1338
http://serebii.net/supermysterydungeon/passwords.shtml

Look at how much TPCi and NoA care about the American consumer! Look how fucking much compared to the Japanese list of passwords!

Why won't Nintendo just come out and fucking say that America comes last after Japan and Europe? The Japanese old suits wouldn't give a single fuck if NoA stopped existing.

I don't care much for the 2DS but fuck if I'm not salty over the Pikachu theme + bundle.
>>
File: sadhue.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sadhue.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>try living in hueland
>>
Do they have a password for the theme in America yet? Or is that why you're complaining?
>>
>Why won't Nintendo just come out and fucking say that America comes last after Japan and Europe?
>last

Come down under mate, we will show you the real meaning of neglect
>>
>>24894327
>Or is that why you're complaining?
It's just fucking ridiculous with the amount of content Japan already has. Yes, it's only passwords, but if Nintendo KNOWS they're going to favor glorious homeland, why not make the fucking passwords universal?

I know they think that consumers don't know how the Internet works, and they think Americans think Japan doesn't exist nor that Nintendo is Japanese, but still.
>>
Nintendos order of priorities in order:
Japan
Europe and America, varying in which actually comes first.
The moon
Australia/NZ
Korea
Everywhere else
Brazil
>>
>>24894144
>Why won't Nintendo just come out and fucking say that America comes last after Japan and Europe?

Yeah, lucky Europe without the game.
>>
>>24895036
Greece is below Brazil
>>
nigga who cares they've all been datamined, and none of them are important besides the three dungeons

by the by, Japan's had the game three months, US one
>>
File: spookyglare.png (48 KB, 240x133) Image search: [Google]
spookyglare.png
48 KB, 240x133
>>24895036
Reminder that it took decades for America to get a virtual port of the real sequel to SMB because they thought Americans couldn't handle the difficulty.
>>
>>24895233
what about SMB Deluxe

SMUSA > LL
>>
>>24894144
There are many more passwords for NA on GameFAQS. Check under the Cheats section.
>>
>>24895233
It wasn't the difficulty. It was that SMB2 was a ROM hack of SMB1.
>>
>>24896940

Thanks.
>>
>>24895233
I thought it was because that was back when NoA preferred their sequels to be different from the first one? See also: Zelda 2

Then along came Pokemon and fucked all of Nintendo into loving formulaic shit.
>>
>>24895223
that's because we are not so poor
>>
>>24894363

America made Nintendo what it is today, so we should be second to Japan, and Canada, Mèxico and the Caribbean can be second as well.

North America made Nintendo a giant. We should be rewarded for this.
>>
>>24895233
to be fair SMB2 was bullshit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.