[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rating teams thread? got a few good battle in with this one but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: my babies.png (170 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
my babies.png
170 KB, 640x958
rating teams thread? got a few good battle in with this one but still not sure about some movesets (also if anyone wants to help naming them too that's appreciated)
>>
Offensively, Excadrill is superior to defensive Starmie as a spinner if you're using Talonflame on the team. It more reliably threatens tyranitar, rotom-W, heatran, diancie, and in the case of scarf Exadrill should you choose to use that variant, mega manectric.

Of course, it would significantly hurt your team's synergy defensively in terms of fighting weaknesses.
>>
>Gen 6 sprites on the teambuilder page

Took them long enough.
>>
>>24893056
they're ugly as shit though, wish you could turn em off
>>
>>24893000
wouldn't i be weak to fighting though? most of the time they pack rock moves so i can rely solely on talonflame
>>
File: Seelofapproval.png (42 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Seelofapproval.png
42 KB, 200x150
>>24892891
>Hydreigon
Good taste, Anon
>>
>>24893184
thanks bud :) it's my favorite dragon type and i wanted to use it
>>
>>24893196
Probably my favorite mon overall. MEGA WHEN
>>
>>24892891
Overall, T-Wave Clefable ruins you. Talonflame does a number to your team as well if Garchomp gets weakened. And Mega Char-X plows through your team too. Lastly, Azumarill almost always gets a kill against your team.

I'd say change Hydreigon's Earth Power to Fire Blast, since Mega Lop, Starmie, and Garchomp should be enough to pressure Heatran.

Not really a fan of Quick Attack Mega Lop, but if it's paying off for you, you can keep going with it. Ice Punch or Power-Up Punch would be better.

Starmie should be much faster if you want to get safe spins off. Without any speed investment, Hoopa-U rips right through it before you can get a spin. Plus, the slower you are, the less likely you are to Recover.

Jirachi seems perfectly fine as is.

Talonflame is questionable with that spread on this team, but if it's been working for you, by all means continue with it.

Garchomp looks good with that speed tier.
>>
>>24892891
>killed by weavile
>can't switch into low kick but otherwise good
>killed by weavile
>killed by weavile
>can't switch in except for low kick and ice shard
>killed by weavile while it circumvents your tank meant for wearing down physical attackers

Luckily, both your forms of priority are neutral stabs faster than Weavile, but otherwise Weavile fucks up 2 thirds of your team and gives the other two trouble especially given their general frailty.
>>
>>24893329
fire blast sounds fine to me
i haven't had any opportunity to use quick attack so i'm probably going to go for ice punch
speed will definetly be changed on starmie
thanks a bunch for your help :)
>>
Would Charm or Tickle be batter?
>>
>>24893801
Tickle sucks. Tickle into an attack is weaker than two attacks, and rarely is a switch in also faster than Lopunny to make the attack drop relevant before it knocks the target out.
>>
>>24893178
That's what I said in the second half of the post, but you could always replace say Jirachi for something else since now you have another steel type.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.