[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who best team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sdfsd.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
who best team?
>>
>>24891967
I did the personality quiz and got Treecko with Piplup as my partner.
>>
Probably Pikachu partner, since Agility lets you increase travel speed and Quick Attack and Discharge are bretty gud. Shock Wave also lets you pickoff foes from a distance if you get the TM.

All the other Pokemon have some merit except for Riolu, who gets a pretty shit movepool and maybe things like Cyndaquil, who has a less diverse movepool than all the other fire-types.
>>
>>24892023
I guess it doesn't matter if the player or the partner is Pikachu now that I mention it, you can readily switch leaders in this game.

You might want your other pokemon to be a water or fire type to cross water or lava tiles, but grass-types get plenty of good status moves to make your life easier
>>
File: 53865307_p1_master1200.jpg (96 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
53865307_p1_master1200.jpg
96 KB, 500x433
>>24892023
Shockwave is literally a less-good thunderbolt now, not a ranged move. And you won't get agility or discharge until post-game. Chespin is probably the best starter overall personality and move-wise
>>
>>24892043
How so?
>>
>>24892062
the partner's pretty spazzy and chespin works well for the personality

plus it starts with pin missile and rollout which are fantastic and destroy everything and gets a great spread of moves later on too
>>
>>24892070
I picked Torchic as my partner with me as Piplup and it is ridiculously adorable
>>
I just started yesterday and got Midkip + Fennekin off personality. Just got my first death but I'm gonna rip shit up tomorrow bloopity bloop bloop LATER
>>
Cyndaquil + Riolu here

not a bad combination even tho my Riolu feel the necessity of spamming vacuum wave all the time
>>
Charizard + Chesnaught
>>
I chose Froakie and Riolu but then again I just got the game yesterday
>>
Cyndaquil+Snivy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.