[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/ I need some advice I bought Alpha Sapphire and played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon-ORAS-600x330.jpg (65 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-ORAS-600x330.jpg
65 KB, 600x330
Hey /vp/ I need some advice
I bought Alpha Sapphire and played the whole thing when it came out, but haven't been played it for months. I want to play it again, but I don't know if there's anything left to do, and plus pokemon bank doesn't hold items do I'll lose a lot.
Should I restart it anyways or buy Omega Ruby and play that again?
I would appreciate any advice
PS. is black/white 2 as good as people say? That's the only game I skipped
>>
BW>>>>>>>>BW2 you didn't miss anything.

I'd say start over unless you are into competitive battling.
>>
>>24891823
>unpopular opinions here
>>
>>24891816
There is nothing left to do, you are gonna be stuck here shitposting with us until the next game which will hopefully have a Battle Frontier so it lasts forever.

B2/W2 are pretty good games, but don't bother with B/W. They are the lowest point of the franchise.
>>
>>24891857
>They are the lowest point of the franchise.

Haha, good one. That was funny, seriously.
>>
>>24891857
>>24891922
The whole "great big story" thing actually didn't do the gameplay much good.

B2W2 had more content, but both were linear as fuck.
>>
>>24891946
>The whole "great big story" thing actually didn't do the gameplay much good.

Agreed. But a lot of other stuff did. All new Pokemon, seasons, unlimited TMs, triple battles, hidden abilities, an interesting region that actually felt different from the others, improvements in online play... Even if you don't like the story, it did a lot of other things right.

And really, even if you disagree with some of that, I just don't see any reasonable argument that it's the series' "low point." It may not be your favorite and that's fine, but any statement that it's the worst is absurd hyperbole at best.
>>
So I should get Omega Ruby or restart AS?
>>
>>24891946
I think that B2W2 is less linear than the first ones, there's many optional areas to you to explore.
>>
>>24891963
Have you:

- Completed the regional/national Dex
- Gotten 50 consecutive wins at the Maison
- Caught every legendary available in the game
- Gathered enough flags to get mood lighting (500 flags just for that is fucking retarded)
- Done any multi battles
The list goes on if you're simply looking for stuff to do
>>
>>24891962
Yeah, some of those features I'm thankful for. One particular one that I'm not, however, is the anti-grind.
>>
>>24892458
>waaah I need to grind to beat the game ;_:

git gud
>>
>>24892469
Ironically, I'm better at gitting gud in other JRPGs than I am in Pokemon, even without endless grinding.
>>
>>24892420
not him but

-yes
-yes
-yes
-literally do not care
-yes
-also bred and raised shinies of all of my favorite pokemon and have multiple teams bred and ready to use

what else is there on the list to do?
>>
>>24892420
>Have you:
>- Completed the regional/national Dex
Most, I need some legendaries and a few rare pokemon
>- Gotten 50 consecutive wins at the Maison
Idk I forgot
>- Caught every legendary available in the game
I need some from the other game
>- Gathered enough flags to get mood lighting (500 flags just for that is fucking retarded)
I didn't even know that
>- Done any multi battles
Multi battles?
>The list goes on if you're simply looking for stuff to do
That reminds me of my egg hatching hobby. Already hatched a shiny charmander and a shiny mudkip ( love those shiny pokemon)

I guess I should buy Omega Ruby so I can keep going I'm AS
>>
>>24891816

>buy Omega Ruby
>giving GF more money they don't deserve

shiggy diggy
>>
>>24892508
Get the ticket thingy for the Southern Island to capture the other Lati?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.