[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/, my lady ordered a Machamp figurine for me for Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: MachampAF.jpg (12 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
MachampAF.jpg
12 KB, 280x280
Hey /vp/, my lady ordered a Machamp figurine for me for Christmas based on my telling her a story about losing one as a child and never finding a replacement. Was pretty rad. Anyway, every time I look at the little bastard I want to play a Pokemon game and collect him. Ideally, I'd like to play with the lady, tradan, fightan, etc.

So my question for you guys is, are there any emulators that allow for multiplayer in the Pokemon games? Pic related.
>>
So when are the mods returning?
>>
>>24891806
Aaand that's the third thread I've seen this in.

anyway
>>24891798 I don't know about N64 emulators or Dolphin doing multiplayer but there's VBALink for GBA games.
>>
>>24891806
>>24891813

Sigh.

>>24891821

Does VBALink work from one PC to another?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>24891798
Excellent taste, mate

I used to play no$gba emerald and managed to trade with a friend via internet to obtain machamp. Not so sure about the new emulators though
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>24892057
Welp. I never understood how the iphones flip the damn photos

Anyway, if you do decide to get the actual game, I'm more than happy to arrange it for you
>>
>>24892057
Are you Australian?
>>
You can wait for RBY in February.
>>
>>24891821
There's a controller plugin that you can download for the project 64 that allows you to insert a Game Boy .sav (normal save data).
Is pretty simple, just play a Gen 1 or 2 game in the VBA, save in a pokémon center (this is obligatory), then open your Project 64, go in controller configuration and select your .sav from the rom that you was playing.
And then you can transfer your mons to Stadium 1 or 2. You can also trade and make battles there with a friend (using a second .sav).

It's more for local play, though. Kaillera works to make 64 online, but it's pretty shit if you don't have a hyper good connection.
>>
File: 068_400pearlsaurus.jpg (101 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
068_400pearlsaurus.jpg
101 KB, 400x384
I won't let this thread die so fast. Not this time.

We barely get threads on other mons, I'm so sick of the same old shit we have in the catalog.
>>
File: 1319.png (181 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1319.png
181 KB, 400x300
>>
>>24891798
>copy/pasting the same question to reddit
>still saying pic related
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.