[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red, Blue and Yellow is coming to eShop in February Which one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-11-12-15-1.jpg (101 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-11-12-15-1.jpg
101 KB, 600x338
Red, Blue and Yellow is coming to eShop in February

Which one do you get if you want to catch them all?
>>
File: Every single one.jpg (15 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Every single one.jpg
15 KB, 651x500
>>24891424
>>
>>24891424
>Not getting the 3.
Also homebrew it's a thing, so no hype.
>>
>>24891437
>>24891433
And if you only had money for one
>>
>>24891424
None, I already have those games on my gameboy.
>>
>>24891441
yellow has all the starters available
>>
>>24891441
I would hear rap and change my name to Tyrone.
>>
>>24891424
All of them, one of which on a different 3DS system.
>>
>>24891424
BLUE, BECAUSE I PLAN TO EXPLOIT THE FUCK OUT OF THE MEW GLITCH.
>>
>>24891424
Never played yellow, so that one.
>>
Is the price out yet?

Guesses?

I'm guessing $9.99 CAD, 7.99 USD
>>
None. Because they won't be compatible with current gens. I can't send my stuff forward in time. Also the likelihood of them having any online component is scarce, so no catch em all pokedex. I'd rather focus on something new that I don't already own.
>>
>>24893744

>not exploiting glitches to complete the Pokedex since you have no friends locally
>>
None, unless EU also gets mew codes, then id get blue.

>>24891768
They'll fix it and ill drink your tears and itll be delicious.
>>
>>24893744
The games are going to have a wifi trade system.
>>
>>24891441
Are you a child
>>
>>24891441
Then consider getting the fuck out, you need to be at least 18 years old to use this site.
>>
>>24891424
Red or Yellow. If buying all 3 gets me connectivity in the Pokemon Trading Card Game rom I'll buy all 3.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.