[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need something to play. If I didn't like blue rescue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: get that ass up.gif (1 MB, 222x221) Image search: [Google]
get that ass up.gif
1 MB, 222x221
I need something to play.

If I didn't like blue rescue team, and I didn't like explorers of time, I won't like Super Mystery Dungeon right?

I know that probably sounds like a stupid question, but I need something to buy with my christmas money and waiting for games that are not out yet is boring, I'm a huge pokemon fan and I feel the mystery dungeon series has potential, but after getting decently far into two previous games in the series and not enjoying them, I can't bring myself to invest in the new one.

I got about 6-7 hours into blue rescue team and explorers of time by the way, I didn't just give it 30 minutes and get bored. I really tried to get into them.
>>
>>24890223
Just save your money. Or give it to charity or some shit like that.
>>
>>24890223
Just buy it.
>>
>>24890230
>>24890229

These are two very different answers.
>>
>>24890237
Just buy Pokémon Super Mystery dungeon.
>>
>>24890244

What makes it different from the older games? Sell it to me. Why should I buy it?
>>
I don't really get it, do you not like the main games or something? Or you're bored of them? I have a shit ton of hours on the main games and I still play Y. You say you're a huge fan, but I guess if you don't like mystery dungeon and you don't want to play the main games, then you'll have to try another spinoff game.
>>
>>24890256

I already played through every generation of main games multiple times. I probably won't play a main game until gen 7.

Plus the main reason to replay mainline pokemon games is for nostalgia, there is no real reason to start from the beginning otherwise.
>>
>>24890237
Really anon, save your shit. I mean, if you don't have a game that you really want to get, don't get any of them. Use the money for something else, man.

But, no, do not buy Super Mystery Dungeon. It's a pretty decent game, but if you didn't like Blue or Sky, you won't be too fond of this either.
>>
>>24890277

Thanks, you're probably right. I'll do that.

This thread now has no purpose, shitpost away.
>>
>>24890253
I'm not good at promoting.
Sorry.
I'm out of here.
>>
>>24890223
The only way to know if you will like it is to buy it, mane. Its how I loved SMD, but hated EoT.
>>
>>24890223
Play it
>>
play the TCG. Try the online for free forever, and maybe you like it enough to get into the RL cards.

I started about five months ago and still play daily. Its fucking great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.