[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw Sinnoh remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13
File: 1310418839313.jpg (27 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1310418839313.jpg
27 KB, 340x314
>yfw Sinnoh remake
>>
File: tumblr_ndoe559mic1rataj6o1_1280.jpg (166 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndoe559mic1rataj6o1_1280.jpg
166 KB, 1024x576
I never played Sinnoh
>>
File: VSRich_Boy_ORAS[1].png (74 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
VSRich_Boy_ORAS[1].png
74 KB, 400x240
If all the music sounds similar to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMkly5puvQ

Then count me the fuck in.
>>
File: 1373604174230.jpg (316 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1373604174230.jpg
316 KB, 621x621
>wanting more remakes
>>
>>24889889
>not wanting remakes with updated graphics
>>
>>24889903
>wanting the same shit rehashed instead of something new

if you want sinnoh there are already three fucking games you can play. go nuts. Begging for more remakes ESPECIALLY after how shitty ORAS was is retarded.
>>
File: 1435379669596.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1435379669596.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>no ball capsules/seals
>>
>>24889906
ORAS is good
>>
>>24889701

>everyone will complain it's not muh Gen IV because it doesn't take three minutes to save the game and it runs at a decent speed
>>
>>24889906
>pokemon
>expecting something new

>pokemon
>not enjoying the existing regions and wanting to see them in full glory

>if you want sinnoh there are already three fucking games you can play. go nuts. Begging for more remakes ESPECIALLY after how shitty ORAS was is retarded.

No, you just think it's retarded. However, you ARE retarded for not understanding what opinions are.

>the way i think is the way the world thinks

Also, if I want to play Sinnoh with updated graphics (as the point of my post) how would playing the games that don't have the updated graphics help? Plus, no one is begging. You seriously need to learn how to read, ESPECIALLY if you are going to resort to insults you need to be able to back it up buckeroo.
>>
>>24889881
This is great, actually would love if they did this style for the whole game in a remake

and I don't even like Gen IV
>>
>>24889701
Sinnoh confirm!
>>
>>24889931
>>expecting something new

they do new shit all the time. What doesn't help is getting every fucking game repeated

>>not enjoying the existing regions and wanting to see them in full glory
I do. By playing the old games you faggot. The older games don't suddenly stop existing just because a new gen comes out.

>However, you ARE retarded for not understanding what opinions are.
Yeah? Tell that to >>24889903

>Also, if I want to play Sinnoh with updated graphics (as the point of my post) how would playing the games that don't have the updated graphics help

GSC had Kanto with updated graphics. Was it a remake? No. Now fuck off. And updated graphics aren't worth an entirely new game. ANY current gen game has updated graphics. Just enjoy that.

>>24889921
No it wasn't
>>
>>24889955
>they do new shit all the time. What doesn't help is getting every fucking game repeated
Your not making any sense. Every Pokemon game is literally the same. Every Pokemon game is the previous game repeated.

>I do. By playing the old games you faggot. The older games don't suddenly stop existing just because a new gen comes out.
You don't understand what updated graphics are, do you?

>Yeah? Tell that to >>24889903 (You)
That's me you literal fucking retard.

>GSC had Kanto with updated graphics. Was it a remake? No. Now fuck off.
Okay? And when was the last time a new game had an old region? Oh, yeah, Gen II. What gen is it? VI? Holy shit, so that means that there have been four gens since that's happened. Why expect it to happen again? I'll enjoy it the way they do it.

>And updated graphics aren't worth an entirely new game. ANY current gen game has updated graphics. Just enjoy that.
So you're telling me I can enjoy a region with updated graphics in a game the region isn't in? Why are you even bothering to argue? You're making yourself out to be completely stupid.
>>
>>24889971
>Every Pokemon game is literally the same
no they're not. Sometimes they have new region, new story, new characters, new Pokemon. Which remakes don't.

>You don't understand what updated graphics are, do you?
Something that is unimportant and even if you wanted updated graphics every current gen game has this

>That's me you literal fucking retard.
Then follow your own advice bub ;)

> And when was the last time a new game had an old region?
gen V with BW2

> Why expect it to happen again
Maybe they would do it if you faggots stopped asking for remakes

>So you're telling me I can enjoy a region with updated graphics in a game the region isn't in?
Yes
>>
>>24890099
>no they're not. Sometimes they have new region, new story, new characters, new Pokemon. Which remakes don't.
Remakes have had a new story and new Pokemon compared to the original version every time. And no Pokemon game has a new story, it's literally the same every time.

>Something that is unimportant and even if you wanted updated graphics every current gen game has this
But not updated graphics of the region, which again was my original point. And just because it's unimportant to you doesn't mean it's unimportant. Atmosphere is a pretty major part of the Pokemon games.

>Then follow your own advice bub ;)
My first post was making fun of you, the original person not understanding what opinions are. Seen here >>24889889. Don't like tasting your own medicine I see.

>Maybe they would do it if you faggots stopped asking for remakes
I don't ask for remakes. Again my whole point in all of this is calling you out on not wanting to see regions updated (which happens in remakes).

>Yes
But, no, you can't. Like everything else you've said, you're wrong about it and making yourself look like an idiot. Congrats.
>>
>>24890099
>Which remakes don't.

What was ORAS's Zinnia plot, but new? And new characters, pokemon, and even MORE region on top of another one, thus making it new?
>>
>>24889853
>tumblr

Of course you didn't
>>
File: 1450357587596.jpg (407 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450357587596.jpg
407 KB, 1366x768
>>24890255

>Never used Google image search.
>Trying this hard to hate tumblr.

Fuck off bandwagonfag. You're like people from westboro or blacklivesmatter. Retarded enough that a word itself triggers their sheer autism.
>>
>Dawn and Cynthia shipping becomes canon to be more progressive
>>
File: 1450111638253.jpg (72 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
1450111638253.jpg
72 KB, 493x700
>>
File: 1429809358287.gif (719 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1429809358287.gif
719 KB, 480x320
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6368766
>>
File: 1451169584261.jpg (18 KB, 445x297) Image search: [Google]
1451169584261.jpg
18 KB, 445x297
>>
What were the hot Sinnoh memes again?
>>
>>24891825
Someday they will all be remade.
>>
File: c09.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
c09.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>24889701
>yfw Sinnoh remakes happen and they turn out to be shit
>>
>>24893817
just like ORAS
>>
>>24893774
le piano faec
>>
I've never played sinnoh, which one should I play?
How good are they? What starter should I pick
>>
>>24893869
Play platinum, do NOT touch diamond or pearl, they're shit games.

Platinum is a pretty good game imo, lots of people say it's one of the best pokemon games.

Pick whichever starter looks best to you, or use an RNG to decide.
>>
>>24893879
Thanks
>>
Coming from someone who loved Platinum, no, please no, god no. Before ORAS I would've been all for it.
>>
File: 1447474991261.gif (361 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447474991261.gif
361 KB, 500x281
>>
maybe by gen 7 gamefreak will have graphics down, so all the people wont look as chibi. I actually liked ORAS but the overworld models bugged me about as much as muh minecraft did
>>
>+Mega Starters
>+Mega Legendaries
>+Galactic has a better chance to shine, may even have more spoopier parts
>+Old Chateau returns
>+Lake themes with better instruments
>+Fantina now drawn more feminine
>-Maylene's dad needs a new hobby
>-Squirreltooth Candice
>-Defog returns
>-Mt. Coronet
>-No Frontier. Palmer is now just some guy.
>-Stat Trainers
>-Mega Magmortar
>=Cynthia
>=Pokétch is back
>>
>>24893879
I'm amazed people still have to ask that even though it's been the rule since Gen I.
Don't play JP Red or Green, get Blue (which was what became western Red/Blue)
Don't play Gold or Silver, only Crystal. The new content was even added to HGSS remakes
Don't play Ruby or Sapphire, play Emerald where both teams actually play a role except removed Courtney so fuck them.
Don't play Diamond and Pearl, play Platinum. It's faster and they fixed all the problems with the original games.
You do have to play both Black and White games because they decided to end the generation with a sequel to move on to 3DS.

X&Y will seem like such jokes after all the innovation from ORAS. "Muh battle frontier" aside, there were a lot of advances in the overall feel of the game and they'll probably have Mega Infernape, Empoleon, and Torterra sorted out by then.
>>
File: img_poke02_game_01.jpg (27 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
img_poke02_game_01.jpg
27 KB, 256x192
>>24894049
I think they panicked after seeing the Yo-kai watch demo reel then sloppily implemented the models we see in battle/cutscenes but they caused too much slowdown.

Even Bianca had one ready to go in Black/White 2.
>>
>remakes
No
Even if it was actually done well, which GameFreak IS perfectly capable of doing given FrLG and HGSS, just no. I'm tired of remakes. I'm tired of playing the same things over and over again. I want something exciting. Give me something new to experience, give me some good lore to get lost in, and some challenging gameplay to thrill me. BW2 did this very well, but that was over 3 years ago, and I'm starved for a fresh, quality pokemon game.
>>
File: 1449082390113.jpg (193 KB, 1129x994) Image search: [Google]
1449082390113.jpg
193 KB, 1129x994
>2020
>finally shell out some shekels and play the remakes
>turn off the 3d hologram switch since gamefreak can't be bothered to make the games functional with their hardware, play in 2d
>my retinas adjust to the stunning 4 frames per second
>lay my eyes on the exact same pokemon models gamefreak has been using for forever
>professor gives you the EXP share after getting your name and gender
>mega evolution mentioned every thirty seconds
>instead of partners in dungeons they just teleport you to the end because its too difficult and complex otherwise
>gym leaders have 2 pokemon that are 10 levels under curve
>cynthia appears after every route and heals your Pokemon
>she also gives you hyper lucario X after the 4th gym (with mega stone)
>seals removed because kiddies might see a curse word
>no online contests
>postgame is an hour long "distortion episode" with 2 battles and just a bunch of dialogue
>battle area is simply the maison, a pokemon series staple, with a frontier 'coming soon'
>it's perfect, the exact thing i've been wanting for my entire life, and I begin to flame people who disagree with me
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.