[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it just me or does it seem almost all of the Pokemon Amiibo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: PokemonAmiibo.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PokemonAmiibo.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
is it just me or does it seem almost all of the Pokemon Amiibo are worthless? Does anybody know why?
>>
TPC licensing laws
>>
>>24887524
why did they give a support to lucario and frog man
they look like they are naturally supported just like pikachu is
>>
>>24887537
Wouldn't be lucario is he didn't have a big rod jammed up his ass
>>
I was originally a favorites only amiibo collector (villager, KK, & pacman) but my amiibo collecting brother got me charizard, pikachu, and Mewtwo for Christmas so now I have to get the other fucking three god dammit. JUST Mewtwo would've been one thing but now it'd just look like shit without the rest.

I pray they're useful somehow in Z
>>
>>24887584
hahaha your brother got you the easiest to find ones and left you to get all the hard ones
>>
>>24887537
It's a bit hard to see from that image, but those two have very little plastic touching the base. The rod is to make them less likely to snap off. Pikachu at least has fairly large feet.
>>
>>24887524
Puff is rare and Grenigger used to be kinda
>>
>>24887524
Well, I do know you couldn't use them to get unique appearances for Yoshi in Yoshi's Woolly World; they always gave up the same one, which was Amiibo Yoshi.
>>
>>24887599
Greninja and Lucario aren't that hard to find.

Jigglypuff used to be pretty easy to find, but who knows if Target still has plenty of stock. She might get restocked later.
>>
>>24887599
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>24887524
Because they currently only work with two games, Smash Bros and Rumble U which nobody plays
>>
>>24888968
yeah but why only two games
>>
>>24888968
This
>>
>>24888968
>Super Mario Maker
>>
they make neat collectibles.
>>
>>24891779
They don't have their cries, or music.
>>
>>24887537
Jigglypuff likes XXXL dildos
>>
>>24887524

No console Pokemon game (yet)

I'm sure they'll implement it in Pokken somehow.
>>
>>24887524
I think that the amiibo function would work better in the main series with the amiibo cards (is more easy to produce high quantities with big diversity).

The more viable way would be to have Pokémon with exclusive moves and/or abilities, you could use the New 3DS (or the next gen console) to scan it and send to the game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.