[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will they do RBY world championschip 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: regional.png (37 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
regional.png
37 KB, 142x142
RBY comming 2016 on 2DS allready,but are they planning to hold the world championships with these old "crap" games,only in Japan, a 2DS with green.

They will also reveal the 2DS RBY edition for US/EU its over G6 is finish if pokemon Z is not
Comming in 2016 it Will be a Shitty world tournement,with Pokken tournement and RBY on 2ds.

ARE YOU MAD ?
>>
Will RBY even have wifi battles?
>>
>>24886443

Nope is just like the old day's trading with Friends arround the area's and stuff like it was in the 96's
>>
>>24886424
don't be retarded anon, its unlikely, at most as a side event
>>
how would Pokken tournement work on Multiplayer ?

so many question's we want to know from gamefreak
>>
>>24886446
In that case why get it when I can play it of my phone right now for free?
>>
>>24886469
because anon that would be illegal
also you wouldnt be able to trade or battle with your fwends assuming you have some
>>
>>24886474
releasing this game without wifi battles is fucking stupid
>>
>>24886483

wow they want you to feel how it was back 20 years ago with out internet crap and wifi now you all need to accept it,but download it on your phone or emulator,dont pay 299,99 just for that edition if u are smart.
>>
maybe pokken tournement can't also have no multiplayer session,because there need to be arcades arround to play on it right ?

well with WII U i believe there wont be Multiplayer session in pokken tournement at all,but you still can download still DLC.

But i realy want multiplayer on Pokken tournement.
>>
>>24886469

ITS ALL ABOUTE THE MONEY MONEY MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXd155v8Z5U
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.