[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW NUZLOCKE PAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hory shet.jpg (24 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
hory shet.jpg
24 KB, 480x371
http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=67
>>
File: lil.png (36 KB, 115x181) Image search: [Google]
lil.png
36 KB, 115x181
Princess a qt
>>
>>24885347
When did that evolve anyway?

It didn't even show up in the comic since he caught it. He made a joke about it in 9.1
>>
>>24885388
wouldn't be the first time a pokemon evolved off-panel in the comic
>>
>>24885295
The best Christmas gift of them all this year

wew lads
>>
Holy shit that ending.
>>
>>24885295
>tfw reading it right to left accidentally
>>
>>24885347
mai waifu
>>
Oh my.
>>
>>24885295
Jesus, wasn't this supposed to be released last September?
>>
>>24885295
This dildo has only made a page in the past year? What a fucking tool.
>>
>>24885295
>http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=67
Glad to see you back Nuzlocky.
Do you always post on /vp/ or you'll get bigger attention on /v/?
>>
>>24889051
He likes /co/ best. He finished Muh Phoenix and revealed that he made the Peterfag shitposting image in the storytime thread for it.
>>
>>24889432
I see.
>>
He's finally back with another (actual) Episode! This time it only took a year and 10 months!
>>
>>24889454
Ever since he died in a year, a lot of other Nuzlocke artists have developed and actually improved their art.
Christ forbid he has hays to go to keep up with the current audience.
>>
>>24889473
Man, I stopped reading nuzlocke comics early last year, when I got obsessed with other shit and my list of next things to obsess with also started to grow. What's changed? is there anything new that's beating everything else in art or writing quality? what have been the biggest art improvements? is ky-nim still full tumblr mode? do people still use trap jokes when someone reaches Erika's gym in Kanto? has any important nuzlocke from past years actually ended? did anyone black out in a relevant run?
>>
>>24889514
People are still in limbo completing their comic till the end.
People are not creative anymore to actually invent anything funny, instead they just keep rehashing old, popular, and meme-y jokes.
They add politics, and or self features to reason like how pokemon die to justify their own plot in a pokemon game.
Kynim? I knew her. Is she that person who I keep fucking see her in unrelated shit and got shit taste in everything because tumblr fed her fanservice over recent, popular shit is like a /pol/lack drew a comic and making fun of Islam and blowing up and shit?
>>
>>24889584
Huh, sounds almost like when I left. It seems like I've been using my free time relatively well, then. That's comforting. I'll stick with the very few pokemon related comics I'm reading right now on smackjeeves and, of course, the OG nuzlocke.

She's the asian chick from the Diamond (or was it Pearl? idk) nuzlocke, the Black (or was it white? fuck man) nuzlocke and the lots of fanart and even more gijinkas. I don't know if she's been making fun of Islam these years (or if you even meant she was the one who did it), but she did draw an Eelektross gijinka wearing -for some reason- muslim clothes, or arab, or whatever they where. I don't recall many other details to identify her, let's see... in her comic there was a Joltik/Galvantula who's speech bubbles were just "ÓwÒ". Does that help? are we talking about the same person? if that's the case then I'd love if you tell me about her /pol/ack shenanigans.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (46 KB, 358x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
46 KB, 358x200
>>24889644
>Asian
I don't know on what you're doing, but I'll play with you.
Past Kynim made another comic series which features herself in her Diamond run. What makes her go /pol/ is that she referencing geodudes and gravellers as walking bomb jackets, and yelling "Allahu Akbar!!" or other weird shit she's doing.
I could say her old run was funnier, but I'll just say that it was just made fun of extremists and just that.
Now that touch is gone because she converted her religion to tumblrism. That humor for her may be insult now because it offends any specific religion she poke fun with.
And I say it's just her bullshit antics like Nyanners, because regretting what you created and people liked on what they are doing, is hypocritical.
>>
>>24889714
She is though, she's korean. I was just making sure it was the same person, lel.
I forgot about the suicide geodude/gravellers on her Diamond comic, I probably didn't pay attention because internet wasn't as sensitive "back then". Shit was funny though, but judging by what you're saying I bet she wouldn't get a free pass from Tumblr on that kind of jokes today. You know better than me here, but I bet she already got some "offended" reports recently about that old comic, or any other "erase this triggering history from your artist background" kind of deals. Don't know if they've been made public but if you do tell me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.