[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Nintendo 2DS is being released in Japan and with it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CXCj7-AUQAAjApP.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CXCj7-AUQAAjApP.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>The Nintendo 2DS is being released in Japan and with it comes 4 special editions released on February 27th 2016 for 9,980¥. These are coming bundled with the Virtual Console versions of Green, Red, Blue and Yellow respectively and also come with some special features. Most notably they will provide the above Mew event but will also give a special ticket to receive Mew in the Virtual Console games themselves in a special event announced in February as well as special 3DS Themes for each game based on the Pokémon within. The 2DS Pokémon Blue bundle is exclusive to Pokémon Centers in Japan and if you pre-order in Pokémon Centers, you get a special CD featuring Pokémon cries

>Most notably they will provide the above Mew event but will also give a special ticket to receive Mew in the Virtual Console games themselves in a special event announced in February

>will also give a special ticket to receive Mew in the Virtual Console games themselves in a special event announced in February

> receive Mew in the Virtual Console games themselves

WUT MEW EVENT IN RGBY

patches incoming?
>>
Am I a fool for hoping they release a translated Green in the West?
>>
>>24885218
Pretty sure Scires or Smea will find a way to patch VC savegames and most likely release a new editor if they release something like Pokémon Red v1.1 correcting Missigno and other glitches.

But honestly I doubt they care enough to patch the games, maybe with an update if the mew glitch goes viral on facebook or some another major spread site.
>>
>>24885226
of course, it's announced there will be only RBY outside of Japan
>>24885227
>b-but glitches are part of fun!
>>
>>24885235
Glitches are optional, I doubt there's communication between the games, so who cares?
>>
>>24885235
Aw shucks
A transparent green 2DS would've been cool
Japanese imports do me no good
>>
>>24885238
why not, they said that game link cable is replaced with wireless comunication
>>
>>24885242
Nice, can't wait to start the VC Injection threads.
Unless no wifi trades :(
>>
>>24885243
With this they already confirmed no Wi-Fi. Just like in the old times, to get Mew you have to phisically go to the Pokémon Center and use a machine that transfers Mew wirelessly.
>>
>>24885262
>Not having the game already on a throwaway old 3ds.
>>
> /vp/ STILL getting jewed after all these time.

WAKE UP, it's an obsolete game with nostalgia as its main and only feature.
>>
>>24885297
You forgot the part when you can get it with homebrew, but yeah still gonna get it
>>
File: 4359037.png (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4359037.png
31 KB, 400x400
>tfw no green 2DS
>>
>>24885226
Japanese Red, Green and Blue and English Red and Blue are five different games, faggot.
There's no reason Japanese Green would be the one to translate over the other two we didn't get..
>>
>>24886040
yfw the 2DS is a Jap exclusive and we get stuck with 200 potions again
>>
>>24885297
>nostaliga is valueless

I have a job. I'll get this and a bunch of other things I don't need.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.