[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is biggest problem in pokemon world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What is biggest problem in pokemon world?
>>
Watchogs.
>>
People pretend that it's a utopia
>>
Pokemon.
>>
The potential of a Pokemon takeover of Humanity.
>>
File: lonely deranged penguin.png (769 KB, 990x527) Image search: [Google]
lonely deranged penguin.png
769 KB, 990x527
Probably insanity among pokemon
In our world there are several animals where an individual will completely unforeseen flip their shit and do something dumb, like attack their own mate, their trainer, eat their own kids or just go an hero

And in the pokeworld, they have a lot closer relationship to creatures that are a lot more dangerous
imagine if a steelix suddenly went mad
>>
No proper public order.
>>
>>24880376
People in this board.
>>
Growing up fatherless.
>>
>>24880494
In case you didn't know, the penguins aren't insane that head into the interior of Antarctica, because it's not a continent. It's the border, and you're not allowed to track or follow these birds to discover where the fuck they're going.
>>
>>24880537
You're right, I'm sure they'll survive the lonely wandering for miles on miles with no source of food in sight
>>
Chuunis.
>>
File: 1449519571523.png (446 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1449519571523.png
446 KB, 800x480
>>24880405

I'm okay with this.
>>
>>24880376
Necessary Evil Human Pokémon Groups.
Trying to capture a Pokémon with God like Abilities or Powers.
>>
That fact that anyone random guy can go capture Dialga/Palkia and then rewrite the universe
>>
>>24880376
It's not real
>>
Cipher, which will never die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.