[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I was at the lake looking at all the different birds swimming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: trinity.jpg (288 KB, 638x1077) Image search: [Google]
trinity.jpg
288 KB, 638x1077
Today I was at the lake looking at all the different birds swimming around with turtles and frogs and catching fish and shit. And all I could think about is how I can't wait for pokemon go to come out. The hype is killing me

fingers crossed your starter is what ever pokemon you come across first and not the standard ones
>>
dude i dont even know what you're saying but i hope you caught em all
>>
>>24877915
I'm oh ok with the Pokémon starters from the main-game Pokémon series.
>>
>>24877925
Nah. Some Legendaries Pokémon won't be available.
>>
File: 2015-12-23 23.44.30.jpg (1 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23 23.44.30.jpg
1 MB, 1885x1060
>>24877925
I was pokemon snapping the shit out of things. Like I found this thing. Not sure if it's full of birds or bees but it's pretty big
>>
>>24878060
>but it's pretty big

for you
>>
File: IMAG0319.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0319.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1952
I also came across this
>tfw no HM01
>>
>>24877915
What company made those?
Why isn't the venasaur line on a forest/garden?
>>
>>24878122
Is it stuck? Did you help the poor thing out?
>>
>>24878124
A combination of bandai, good smile, and tomy
>>24878130
Resting I think. No flute, had to find an alternate route
>>
>>24877915
>Squirtle line shooting water all willy-nilly, missing everything.
>Charmander line don't even know what their doing, just standing there looking condused
>Bulbasaur have the targets in their sights ready to cause some serious damage. Venusaur has solar beam charged ready for a finishing move
>>
>>24878152
Nigga I am 10 years old and on the adventure of a lifetime, I don't got time for 2 turns

Also, for real when the game comes out I am going to walk around in the woods and not come out until I found them all
>>
bulbasaur is the best designed pokemon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.