[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you looking forward to Pokemon NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
are you looking forward to Pokemon NX
>>
>>24877183
nah m8
im jus gonna play sum crystal on my phone
>>
I need to know what the fuck it's going to be before forming an opinion
>>
>>24877196
>phone
>>
>>24877229
yes im an adult
do you not have a phone kiddo?
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
If it is going to have great resolution/HD graphics, then oh boy, it will be a hype ride to see what gen 7 will be like.
>>
File: 1449873355622.png (231 KB, 635x465) Image search: [Google]
1449873355622.png
231 KB, 635x465
>>24877183
After seeing the patented controller I think it might up being another disaster like the Wii U.
>>
>>24877292
How we will play pokémon in this thing.
We can't carry a joystick like that around... Useless that will exist a more "normal looking" version to fit the portable market. Btw this also will be a home console, right? So we will also be able to play a mainline pokémon game in a big screen? Sounds rad at least.
>>
>>24877339
The idea sounds good but it would better work on a rectangular device that also fits easier in your pocket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4e2otLh8jw
>>
>>24877339
its just a patent. there are a bunch of them people found, but there's a huge chance that none ever made it to the final selection process anyways.
>>
>>24877183
I'm neutral, about it. At the moment.
>>
>>24877258
Probably doesn't. Ironic thing is I'm playing now crystal on my phone too.
>>
>>24877372
There was a report a while back about Nintendo working with a company to make a certain type of LCD screen that sounds pretty much identical to the patent. They specifically mentioned developing a screen with holes for buttons.
>>
>>24877292
Patents aren't guaranteed to be used
>>
>>24881544
Whatever Nintendo has planned for the NX, it sounds pretty damn similar to that patent.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/12/16/business/corporate-business/sharp-supply-free-form-lcds-nintendo/#.VmsNDbUqhp7
>>
>>24881571
take that with a grain of salt, especially since that was before Iwata passed away
>>
>>24877292
Gotta respect Nintendo, at least they're always trying to experiment with new, unconventional shit.
>>
>>24882510
Maybe their gimmicks work for handhelds but it doesn't for consoles, the dual screen for the Wii U was a disaster. And just looking at this portable gimmick controller makes me think the NX will also be a huge flop.
>>
>>24877196
Can you tell me how? Wud b nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.