[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the Johto games, Lance has not one, not two, but THREE underleveled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Literally hacking.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Literally hacking.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
In the Johto games, Lance has not one, not two, but THREE underleveled Dragonite.

How? Does he hack/cheat? If the champion hacks/cheats, does this mean the Pokémon League endorses hacking and cheating?
>>
>>24876989
He is a dragon master who can tall to dragon pokemon, he obviously reached an understanding and they evolved on their own without a level requirement. It happens in the anime occasionally.
>>
>>24876989
That's what happens when you make a Dragon-type final boss when just put 2 fucking dragon lines in the game.
>>
>>24876989

Gameplay mechanics =/= how things actually work in-universe
>>
>>24876989
EVER BEEN TO AN OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT?
OF COURSE HACKING IS ENCOURAGED.
>>
>>24876998
Link Cable is canon.
>>
>>24876989
It means he's special.
>>
>>24876989
He uses Team Rocket's device that forced the Magikarps to evolve at the Lake of Rage. That's actually why he was here.
I wish.
>>
>>24876989
We all know the real reason, but it's fun to pretend right?
We'll never get sprites again.
>>
they wanted him to have dragonite but lv55 would be too high of a level spike for the player. Stop overthinking it
>>
>>24877079
Sprites never were good, they just were ok.
3D models have much more potential for interesting looking battles, they just need to polish it more in gen 7.
>>
>>24877026
Deepest whore
>>
>>24877095
>3D models have much more potential
No, they really don't.
Japan can't animate for shit. Gen V sprites were literal perfection. Don't deny this.
>>
>>24877112
>Generalizing japan
Nigga, there's a bunch of great games with great animations from japan, and Gen V sprites main fault is the backsprites. Even if the backsprites were ok I still would prefer to see battles in literal 3D.
>>
>>24877148
If a 10m sales budget can´t do it. Nothing can.
>>
I always thought that he was just a good dragon trainer since you can get a Dratini from the dragons den with extreme speed a move not learned by normal means
>>
>>24876989
Well, on Gen I one of his Dragonite can use Barrier, a move that can't learn it on any Gen; on Gen II his Aerodactyl can use Rock Slide, which couldn't learn it until RS; and on Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver you receive a Dratini with Extreme Speed, a special move that can be breed on it.
>>
>>24876989
He's a pokémon master.
>>
How did Ghetsis get an underleveled Hydreigon?
>>
>>24877003
I'm not sure if they ever show it after season 1, but in the anime they have trading machines that look like the machine in the early games that sucks up the pokéball and trades it over to the other trainer.
>>
>>24876989
Wow, it's like I'm back in grade school.

We might as well be talking about Pikablu.
>>
>>24876997
>doesn't have kingdra

Proof he's actually a Flying type master instead
>>
>>24878483
In ORAS, the Link Cable is described as a device to connect to other Universes. They were going to use it to send the Asteroid to the RSE Universe.
>>
>>24878360
He force evolved it through hate. This is implied in B2W2 where his Hydreigon has maximum power Frustration.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.