[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /vp/, what do you specifically dislike about injectors? That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1449906872924s.jpg (5 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
1449906872924s.jpg
5 KB, 250x154
So, /vp/, what do you specifically dislike about injectors? That they can accomplish repetitive breeding and training with some clicks?
>>
>>24876916
Dumb LHCposter
>>
>>24876916
A good pokemon has to be the result of you know "good breeding, training, effort" just like every pokemon media ever will tell you. The games are designed so that anyone can get almost all species of pokemon with "decent" status. However, the programmers want you to work hard to get both (the optional) "top percentage" and shiny pokemon. Injecting is cheating, you're basically receiving something that you aren't entitled to. If you don't want to play Bike Simulator, then just don't do it and stick to normal pokemon.
>>
>>24877004
What about people trading out Injects? Does it feel like getting drug money?
>>
>>24877004
I'm sure those HA, penta legendaries in Battlespot and official contests were legitimately soft-reset for over the course of hours
Injecting is encouraged by Nintendo, otherwise they wouldn't allow legendaries in official competitions.
>>
>>24876916
It's constantly rubbing it in the faces of those who want to play the game the way it was made to be played. Let people decide for themselves how they want to play the game. You wanna breed, you breed. You wanna inject, inject. Who cares? It's your game.
>>
File: ..png (2 KB, 479x93) Image search: [Google]
..png
2 KB, 479x93
>>
That they killed Shiny Hunt Weekend.
>>
>>24877051
If GF actually cared they would probably make it way harder to inject/gen/ps
>>
>>24876916
If you want to play optimized, play on Showdown.
>>
>>24877138
Ok, and I will attend Worlds with my laptop. Maybe we can find a way for linked play between Showdown and 3DS... faggot
>>
All I have to say about that is it's almost 2016, if you still get upset about how people obtain their pokemon then I feel sorry for you.
>>
I just don't like how it shows up as a pokéball instead of a Kalos symbol when playing X/Y.
>>
>"it is not the circumstances of one's birth that are important, but what we do with the gift of life that matters"

Literally the first movie confirms injecting is ok.
>>
only manchildren dislike injectors
>>
I cheat because I enjoy making teams but have grown out of grinding for days for values and such.
I still enjoy pokemon, but just don't care for the methods in game.
Especially super training. Sure it makes it all easy, but it's boring as fuck. They should have just kept the Poke-a-thon mini games (or made some like it) and tied them to a stat.
>>
>>24876916
They don't use any condoms.
>>
My issue is with Game Freak, not us the players and our methods for playing.
I feel like they should add ways for us to accomplish what we all want, rather than deciding to be pidgeonhold into injecting or dealing with what tools we have in game.
People who are injecting don't want to waste their time, and understandably so, and people who deal with the games tools just want legit vanilla Pokemon. Neither of these things are bad, but the players shouldn't have to put matters into their own hands, the game devs should be accommodating, allow us to have these Pokemon without wasting countless hours playing RNG bike simulator and throwing away mountains of baby Pokemon into the abyss all while keeping it contained within the game.
It's not you injectors, it's Game Freak. They need to really look at their design formula and stop playing so mind numbingly safe.
>>
Doesn't injecting get you banned in the bank or if you use it online anyway?
>>
>>24881783
yeah don't worry, they'll get caught and have their nintendo account blacklisted soon enough
>>
>>24881783
Nope. I've got a box of shiny celebii in the bank haha,
>>
>>24876916
I've never disliked anything about injectors. I've always felt that Injectors are the most based people in the entire community, and that everyone should praise them for making life beter.
>>
>>24876935
LHC?
>>
>>24882029
Little hobo cock.

Anon is implying that OP's dick is little and belongs to a hobo.
>>
>>24881550
This guy's got the right idea
>>
>>24881783
Only if you don't know how to create proper mons. Even after all the updates and patches, I still inject to this day and get away with it. You wanna know why? Because I'm not an idiot, and I do my research on how to make each pokemon, even legendaries, look legal. I check learned moves, I check possible egg moves, I check all legal hatch or catch locations, I check dates, and I check proper memories.

I'm pretty sure I didn't meet Landorus when it hatched from an egg at level one at a battle resort, with random egg moves in the year 2000.

This is why people get banned. Because they don't double check before hitting the last button to inject.
>>
>>24881550
I think it would help if they actually came back to global WiFi events. Most of pentagon legendaries are ungetable anywhere outside america, japan and few eu countries.
>>
>>24881783
even if you get banned you can wipe your game sync id with PKHeX
>>
>>24878274
No, it's that /wfg/ is full of people shitting on injectors and I didn't understand why.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.