[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Silver: Despite its short legs, it is quick at hunting Rattata.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 162Furret[1].png (890 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
162Furret[1].png
890 KB, 1280x1280
>Silver: Despite its short legs, it is quick at hunting Rattata.
>SoulSilver: Despite its short legs, it is quick and likes to chase Rattata.

Every other instance of Pokemon preying on other Pokemon has been left intact.

Did they decide that Furret is too cute to be a carnivorous predator?
>>
>>24876211
Probably. Good thing I prefer the originals to the remakes.
>>
>>24876211
Furret is beautiful no matter what it does. Just a grand slam of gorgeous design.
>>
>>24876211
Hunt, chase, does it bother you that much?
>>
>Miltank!Silver: If it has just had a baby, the milk it produces contains much more nutrition than usual.
>Miltank!SoulSilver: If it is around babies, the milk it produces contains much more nutrition than usual.

ORAS also removed real-world references from Poliwrath and Delibird's entries.
>>
I want furret to constrict itself around my neck and choke me to death
>>
>>24876423
>literally going so far as to not say something literally everyone, even a good damn toddler, knows
God damnit Game Freak. The only people that think their children need to be this sheltered are radical Christians and they aren't even buying these goddamn games.
>>
>>24876423
>If it has just had a baby

Pokemon don't "have babies", they produce eggs, from which their offspring hatch fully developed
>>
>>24877481
That's essentially having a baby, you moron
>>
>>24877447
You mean protestants. Catholics don't actually do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 559x556
>>24877514
>Catholics don't actually do this
I'm talking about non-denominationals, considering I am one and my pastor isn't a raging freak that says everything is satanic, we should kill the gays, and that the Muslims should be nukedthough they should just to wipe that plague off the planet. I see little kids going around at church on sundays occasionally fucking around on their 3DSs and playing stuff like Pokémon. My church is pretty moderate and that fits me because I'm pretty lenient on most the stances anyways. Only thing I'm honestly against is abortions because it's directly harming another person. But we're not gonna have an arguement over that.
>>
>>24877481
>kangaskhan doesn't have a baby
>baby is obviously visible
>kangaskhan hatch from an egg fully formed, with a half formed baby in their pouch
Can we just say the baby is a parasite that forces protective behavior?
>>
File: Tatical Coffee.jpg (16 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
Tatical Coffee.jpg
16 KB, 236x324
>>24877542
10/10 would trade my Pokémons with and Invite to take a Coffee in my house.

Still, muslims are deserving a nuke, or at least a new cruzade.
>>
>>24877603
I think you deleted your original post for that typo. It happened again though. Just ignore it.
>>
File: fRXlEC5.gif (1019 KB, 396x273) Image search: [Google]
fRXlEC5.gif
1019 KB, 396x273
>>24877606
Oh, okay.
>>
>>24876211
Yes. Furret would never kill.
>>
>>24876211
>>24876423
Furret, Miltank, Poliwrath and Delibird's Japanese entries are the same in Silver and SoulSilver (and also Gold and HeartGold), so it was just a retranslation.
>>
>>24876211
>Ruby: Beautifly's favorite food is the sweet pollen of flowers. If you want to see this Pokémon, just leave a potted flower by an open window. Beautifly is sure to come looking for pollen

>It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids

not even Beautifly was too cute for brutal entries
>>
>>24876423
Because they got smart and realized Miltank's never having a baby because no one would want to fuck one of them.

>>24877542
If a child comes from rape, terminate the fucking thing. There is 100% every right not to stand for that complete bullshit.
>>
>>24881258
>because no one would want to fuck one of them
>not wanting to fuck a miltank
>>
>>24876778
Hot
>>
>>24876211
>>24876423
>the water is dyed a deep blue, would you like to surf?

>>24879341
i'm with this guy. maybe this is just a fix from a poor original translation
>>
>>24876401
Back when GS was released this and houndour were my favorites
>>
>>24877514
>>24877542
My aunt "found" Catholocism and threw away all my Pokémon and Harry Potter stuff when I was a kid.
Needless to say, I did not grow up the devout Christian my family expected.
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 198x204) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 198x204
>>24881258
>if a child comes from rape then terminate it
In all honesty the person deserves it if they're too retarded to not take a goddamn plan B pill after getting raped.
>>24882437
>mfw my parents were moderate Christians like me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.