[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what they really use? Decide yourself Game Freak.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: XY and ORAS Fisherman.png (156 KB, 440x730) Image search: [Google]
XY and ORAS Fisherman.png
156 KB, 440x730
So, what they really use? Decide yourself Game Freak.
>>
>>24875055
Depends if they want to Catch the fish or if theyre fishing.

This sure explains the 6-karps guy though. Just dump a ball in the water and you're bound to catch one.
>>
>>24875055
I don't even care, would deepthroat and worship both forever.
>>
>>24875118
>>
File: m74zh40vk71rrrjtj.jpg (21 KB, 278x268) Image search: [Google]
m74zh40vk71rrrjtj.jpg
21 KB, 278x268
>>24875118
>>24875136
You degenerates wants to fuck anything that resembles some form of life? Don't you?
>>
One is for when they're after Pokemon, the other is for when they're after replies.
>>
>>24875055
Depends I'd suppose, Pokemon goes out of its way to exclude any explicit references to a food chain in recent years, so they probably just put a Pokeballl on something and dunk it in the water hoping something will be dumb enough to bump it.

If there are actual fish that arent 'Pokemon', then it'd just be regular fishing bait or whatever.
>>
>>24875055
Which one would you rather /vp/?
ORAS Fisherman is more my type, but XY is beautiful
>>
>>24875055
Obviously the hook, because if it was just a Pokéball there would be no battle.
>>
>>24875055
Why do they have to use only one or the other? Fishermen in real life use all manner of implements.
>>
>>24877451
why not both?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.