[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just won Sinnoh's league for the first time with this team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-00-37-13.png (335 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-00-37-13.png
335 KB, 540x800
Just won Sinnoh's league for the first time with this team you guys gave me. Uroboros basically did everything by himself by dragon dancing and hitting hard, so thanks to that anon who was determined to make my team have all the splashers available. It was fun, I'm still missing BW and BW2 so I'll ask you for a new team once I'm done with postgame.
Didn't like Sinnoh too much btw.
>>
>>24873134
mienshao
>>
>>24873134
>45 hours

literally how
>>
I remember when I let /vp/ pick out my Sinnoh team. 3 water types, 2 ground types and a girafarig. It was horrible.
>>
>>24873169
speed-up on the emulator
>>24873181
Yeah I was scared of Volkner with this team but AuraDog took care of him easily.
>>
>>24873134
Excavalier if you're playing the romhacks and dont need to trade to evolve it, Galvantula if you aren't.
>>
Stunfisk
>>
If playing BW2, Weezing, if BW, Whimsicott
>>
Guys, I am gonna play pokemon platinium for the second time, pick which pokemon I am going to have to use.
>>
>>24875277
Gastrodon
>>
>>24875277
Carnivine
>>
>>24875277
Wormadam Trash
>>
>>24875397
that's fucked up but I am still gonna do it.
>>
>>24875277
Probopass
>>
>>24875277

Giratina.
>>
>>24875277
Arceus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.