[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Go will be underwhelming, for most. 85% of the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: eat rectum.png (72 KB, 438x447) Image search: [Google]
eat rectum.png
72 KB, 438x447
Pokémon Go will be underwhelming, for most.

85% of the people who got overly hyped at the reveal "trailer" will screw around with it for a day or two, get bored, never touch it again, and call it a waste of time.

Only those who have it in their nature to view the world with the spirit of this quote in their heart will get any meaningful enjoyment out of Pokémon Go.
>>
>>24872411
>I can control the opinions of other people
>>
>>24872411
i'd like to rephrase you.

Only those who have it in their nature to spend a lot of time doing this and not someting productive will get any meaningful enjoyment out of Pokémon Go.

Unless the devs find a way to minimize its time-consumingness, people will drop it quickly.
Walking and searching for places "on the go"? Its almost 2016 and we dont even have time to read things on twitter.
>>
File: 2c10.jpg (80 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
2c10.jpg
80 KB, 296x394
>>24872694

> and not someting productive

Like playing a game meant for 10 year olds as an adult?
>>
File: 2221134.png (127 KB, 261x243) Image search: [Google]
2221134.png
127 KB, 261x243
>>24872732
you begin to understand
>>
>>24872754

now i know why you use your hand
>>
>>24872411
Psh, what evs, man. I'm going to make geocaches full of pokemon cards, while wearing my pokewalker, while playing pokemon go, while wearing my pokeball backpack and riding my bike.
>>
>>24872694
>come on, it's almost 2016
>>
>>24873038

> geocaches full of pokemon cards

That's a big ass fucking geocache.

You must live in fucking nowhere.

i envy you
>>
>>24872411
Trading events and gyms in game make this seem even more fun.
Can't wait to experience more Pokemon autism in awkward crowds of adults playing a kids game on their phones.
>>
>>24873067

>crowds of adults playing a kids game on their phones

i guess you don't rely on public transporation do you?
>>
>>24873102
I meant socially, altogether asking others to trade in person, rather than all quietly staring at facebook or whatever.
Unless they make it so you can trade without actually talking to someone, there will be spaghetti.

funny you say that. I only use public transport because I can't afford my own car
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.