[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bought White and White 2 >haven't even unwrapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pokemonblackwhite2.jpg (77 KB, 530x299) Image search: [Google]
pokemonblackwhite2.jpg
77 KB, 530x299
>tfw bought White and White 2
>haven't even unwrapped W2 yet
>kinda feel like playing but I'll never be able to engage in Wifi trades

Should I even bother at this point?
>>
>>24871524
No, keep it sealed for value
>>
I'd play it, one of my favorites of the series
>>
>>24871570

I've head B/W2 but is it still as enjoyable with the total absense of WiFi?
>>
>>24871524
No. Bury it and never disclose the location to anyone. Never go back for it. Let it rot in hell.
>>
>>24871524
I'm playing W2 at the moment, but do whatever you want anon.
>>
>>24871524
Don't.
>wait 20 years for it to be rare
>sell it for at least quadruple the original price
>profit like it's hot
>>
>>24871524
Just play it for the story. You don't need to have access to wifi for that.
>>
>>24874286
This.
>>
>>24871524
Absolutely. The sequels are far better Pokemon games with a shit ton of content that easily puts them with the cream of the crop. Nearly 300 Pokemon in either version even after factoring in exclusives with the sheer variety in bros to pick from and PWT alone makes them worth playing.

>>24872071
>le Gen V is shit maymay
>>
>>24874286
>playing BW2 for story

Anon, Colress is cool, but it's more of the same we're used to. You play the sequels for the sheer amount of shit they're crammed with while I guess giving closure to N and Team Plasma.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.