[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best crustacean coming to a tier near UU http://www.smogon.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: crdnt.jpg (6 KB, 173x144) Image search: [Google]
crdnt.jpg
6 KB, 173x144
Best crustacean coming to a tier near UU
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oras-uu-stage-6-voting.3559283/page-5#post-6583815
>>
UU has crabs
>>
>UU unbanning something
>UU letting a wall-breaker stay
Never thought I'd see the day
>>
What will this mean for Feraligatr?
>>
>>24872895
>implying Crawdaunt can pull off a sweeper set with DD
>implying Feraligatr can't take an aqua jet and KO back with waterfall at +1 despite the resist
>>
You're retarded.
Any idiot could tell he didn't mean "how does feraligatr fight crawdaunt" but "how will this affect feraligatr in terms of teambuilding and usage"?

Secondly, how does that even work?
Feraligatr NEVER gets a chance to switch in unless it's to revenge kill because Jolly Crawdaunt at +0 will ALWAYS kill it between Knock Off and Aqua Jet, and Feraligatr's +1 Aqua Jet only does 24.6 - 29.4%, and that's including the Life Orb.

So it comes in to revenge kill and Crawdaunt just switches out because Feraligtr can't trap and doesn't have Pursuit and you just switch to something that resists superpower or something
>>
why would you even bring gatr out on crawdaunt

anta full baka
>>
Maggron switches in right?
>>
>>24875227
Superpower?
>>
>>24873040
Remember when /vp/ said HA Serperior wouldn't even make it to UU? That should tell you something.
>>
>>24875234
>tfw toxicroak has the perfect typing and ability to wall crawdaunt but he's frail as shit, especially without rain
>>
>>24875241
To be fair that wasn't just /vp/, literally everyone was saying that. Remember when smogon was saying that it was likely almost NO megas would ever see usage because items were too important?
>>
UU sucks
>>
File: 1438980072521.jpg (68 KB, 800x735) Image search: [Google]
1438980072521.jpg
68 KB, 800x735
>>24871369
Didn't expect that. I think I'm fine with it though.
Also just glad to see that they aren't afraid of unbanning things in general.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.