[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/pokebeach_wpm/s tatus/679133051805306880
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: wpm.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wpm.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
https://twitter.com/pokebeach_wpm/status/679133051805306880

Thoughts? Keep in mind that he says on his site multiple times that he's studying film in college.

>inb4 "who is this"

webmaster of pokebeach
>>
>>24870164
That's a perfect thing to include on a Pokémon site.

No wonder his site is fast losing relevance.
>>
yeah people can pretty much do stupid shit, there's a bitch that's majoring in Twilight & some other shit for collage too that was in the news with that crap going on with that one collage and everyone's "safe space"
>>
>>24870164
WPM has always done off-topic things like this. It's his website and he can do as he wishes.
>>
>>24870223
It's probably in his bet interest to run a Pokemon site as a Pokemon site and not as a Pokemon-plus-blogshit site, though.
>>
>>24870246
I see nothing wrong with wanting to post personal opinions once in a while. Like I said, it's his site and he can do as he wishes. No one can tell him what to do with his own site. AFAIK he only posted it on Twitter, too.
>>
>>24870260
Ok, shillington.
Why are you posting it here when it's not Pokemon, though?
>>
File: hold the fuck up.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>24870222
>there's a bitch that's majoring in Twilight
Que?
>>
>>24870223
>>24870260

>"his site he can do what he wants"
>removes hosted card scans
>says his site will host more activities, doesn't
>hides good, original content behind paywall
>actually thinks the cut content and paywall will make his site more relevant

Thank god he doesn't make you pay for the news or his site would be dead now.
>>
>>24870263
He uses his Twitter as his own account + pokebeach stuff. It's not called "twitter.com/pokebeach" it's "twitter.com/wpm_pokebeach." If you don't like him posting non Pokemon stuff to his Twitter then use their facebook page or the website itself. Not that hard.
>>
>>24870280
No, I asked YOU why YOU posted that shit here. This is a Pokemon board, Star Wars is not Pokemon no matter how much some irrelevant fag with a loose connection to Pokemon writes about it.
>>
>>24870280
You moron. He's asking why are you linking his account with something not related to pokemon. His account and his site may be connected to it, but not what the content of the link.
>>
>>24870294
>>24870297
I didn't post this. I was assuming the OP was complaining about WPM posting Star Wars opinions to his Twitter.
>>
>>24870280
>>24870294
>>24870297

OP here, I'm the guy who posted >>24870270 Fuck WPM, I did this because he's using his status to show how great of a movie critic he is because "muh film degree".
>>
>>24870309
It's not related to Pokemon so
>>
>>24870309
That's probably your insecurities talking OP. There's nothing wrong with someone with a film degree giving their opinion on the top film franchise in history on Twitter. It's his Twitter and his site and he can do what he wants.
>>
>>24870322
Fuck off, WPM.
>>
>>24870327
"Fuck off logic!"
>>
>>24870265
I fucking shit you not, her name is Meissa click, and she "Studying Twilight" or some BS.
>>
>>24870246
It's not posted on the news page, think of it more like his private blog
>>
>>24870309
Classic signs of envy right here folks. Are you a failed artist or filmmaker OP?
>>
>>24870441
WPM pls
>>
>>24870164
I disagree with him here, but he's right that the Pokemon dub has become awful under TPCi, though, and I agree with him 4Kids was better.
>>
>>24870164

he is quite hot, unlike joe
>>
>>24870164
Is this the guy that got almost got Joe in a lot of trouble in the gen 5 startup?
>>
>>24870378
She's a communications professor actually, and it's part of a study she's doing, not her major. This is how academia is today man. The humanities are drenched in this retarded shit and it isn't uncommon actually. Most people just don't realize it because a lot of them are straight up sophists and you never see their "studies".

This is why you study STEM, (or Law and Economics in the humanities) in college, because no one in their right mind takes the humanities seriously anymore aside from the humanities.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.