[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we post interesting pokemon facts >Missingno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1450400428482.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450400428482.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
In this thread we post interesting pokemon facts

>Missingno was originally going to be the fourth legendary bird back in gen1, with the ability to learn the same move twice, however the concept was scrapped before missingno was properly finished, some of his code remained ingame.The concept was later brought back as Lugia

>At some point, humans used to have the same diverse variations of kinds pokemon have, but a civil war caused all non normal humans to be either killed or banished from civilized areas, those who escaped started breeding with pokemon, which is why some pokemon are more humanoid looking than others
>>
The only known remnant of the unfinished Fag type is OP
>>
>>24869128
Posting things our dad who works for Nintendo told us: The Thread
>>
>>24869128
Human and Pokémon breeding.
It hasn't been confirmed yet.
It could have happen but Game Freak haven't acknowledge it in the Games yet.
They could at least, hint at it.
>>
Eevee was originally going to be a legendary acquired in a similar way to Mew with the idea that you would get a different evolution based on what game you had: Flareon for Red, Vaporeon for Blue/Green and Jolteon for Yellow.
>>
>>24869141
After Fire Emblem Fages nothing surprises me anymore baka desu senpai
>>
>>24869145
That would be fucking rad
>>
>>24869150
I just want Game Freak to explain more things in the Pokémon Universe on Poké-Earth.

Too unanswer Questions.
>>
>>24869145
Eevee = Arceus.
>>
>>24869154
>>24869165
They ended up doing a similar thing with Deoxys in gen 3, albeit minus the evolution part.
>>
>During the development stage of Pokémon Red and Green, Blue was initially named ギャラ夫 Gyarao, a reference to him being a Trainer of Gyarados.

source https://twitter.com/SUPER_32X/status/524989875867504641
>>
>>24869195
I've noticed.
>>
File: Eevee = Arceus.jpg (9 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
Eevee = Arceus.jpg
9 KB, 208x242
>>24869195
>>
>>24869300
Mind = Blown
>>
>>24869198
>Green
But anon, there is no green Oni this could be based on!
>>
If you beat the Pokemon League 64 times in Red/Blue, Bill will let you go behind his house which contains a new route that contains Pokemon like Togepi and Pikablu.
>>
>>24869128
Indeed, Missingno. is programmed 39 times as placeholder on Gen I because the developers said they planned 190 Pokémon instead of 151.
>>
>>24869310

Lies. You get access to Bill's garden where you're able to catch wild Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, and Squirtles.
>>
>>24869128
[citation needed]
>>
>>24869376
https://blazeti.me/wewlad/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.