[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Deepest Mysteries of Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
ITT: Deepest Mysteries of Pokemon
>>
Not a mystery at all. It was supposed to hold Celebi, but that arc was scrapped from the anime, since Celebi was featured in a movie.
>>
>>24868931
debunked
>>
>>24868931
GS ball stands for "gold silver" because it's both gold and silver also inside it is my dad who works for nintendo
>>
>>24868974

IT doesnt hold celebi. when you put it on the shrine celebi cames from the forest not out of the ball.
>>
>>24869181
That's true for the games, but not for the anime.
>>
The biggest mystery in the anime wasn't the GS ball, it was whatever the hell Ivy did to Brock.
>>
>>24869304
>Rape
>>
>>24869304
Isn't it obvious?
Pegging
>>
>>24868974
I'm not sure if it was originally supposed to summon celebi or hold her. anyone know how it worked in Japanese Crystal Version? don't even know if it was in HGSS or not.

>>24868931
It either has Celebi inside or it summons her. and it was introduced to bring Ash to Johto, where since Celebi was turned into pokemon4ever, Ash dropped it off with Kurt. the creation of Kurt introduced different types of pokeballs, which is awesome!
>>
>>24869287
who cares about the ashnime, the games are the only ones that matter
>>
I remember that one episode where Team Rocket used a voice changing megaphone to pretend to be Officer Jenny to trick her Growlithe.

It ended with Jigglypuff finding and taking the voice changer, yet it was never relevant again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.