[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started playing Pokemon for literally the first time ever two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-02-11-16.png (216 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-02-11-16.png
216 KB, 854x480
Started playing Pokemon for literally the first time ever two weeks ago, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. Rate my team
Emerald
>Gardevoir (weeb bait)
>Sceptile (the wrong choice)
>Torkoal (the first and practically only okay fire I could find. What, you wanted me to take a lava slug?)
>Pikafuck
>Sharpedo (Garydos 2.0)
>Lairon

Yes, I do realize I fucked up by not choosing the Fighting/Fire starter, I've been bitched about it from my friends enough
How bad have I screwed up for a first team? Its the one I'm about to take Victory road with after the 35's turn into 40's
>>
It's not too bad of a team, to be honest.
Though I would have replaced Torkoal with Ninetales. However, this is just my own opinion and shouldn't affect your choice of team members; it's your game, play it however you wish.

My Emerald team BTW:
Swampert
Manectric
Dusclops
Swellow
Medicham
Ninetales
>>
>>24867934
>I fucked up by not choosing the Fighting/Fire starter
Blazken suck back then, Sceptile was the best choice.
Your friends are sheep.
>>
>>24867934
>Started playing Pokemon for literally the first time ever
>on the iphone
This place is not for you
>>
>>24867962
I'm using an android emulator. Trading for a ninetails is basically non-existent to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>24868005
>implying anyone who plays pokemon uses an iShit
>>
>>24868010
Vulpix (Ninetales' pre-evolved form) can be found in the grass on Mt. Pyre.
>>
>>24868027
Well, this is news. Thanks. I guess I can spend another afternoon farming another pokemon to 40
>>
>>24868044
40?
>>
>>24868089
Level
>>
>>24868115
You do know that all you need to do is use a Fire Stone on Vulpix to evolve it, right?

Fire Stones can be acquired by trading Red Shards to the Shard Master near Mossdeep City.
>>
>>24868133
I know, I have one already. I'm saying I'd need to get it to fourty before I went down Victory Road. I mean, I have no idea how bad the Elite Four really are, but I'd at least like to have the mons of the level of the area. I went into Victory road cave once and immediately stumbled on what I think was a level 42
>>
>>24868146
I'd be around level 50-55 before challenging the E4.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 266x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 266x315
>>24867934
>no Metagross or Fug
>mfw
>>
>>24868212
Forgot to mention my team
>Metagross
>Fug
>Octillery
>Kyogre
>Groudon
>Breloom
>>
>>24867934
Not too bad for a first team, way better than the kids that don't know how to make a team and just go trough the game with their over-leveled starter.
>>
>>24868005
there's no fucking emulators on iOS you dumb nigger, better luck next time you bait
>>
>>24868408
There's one, learn to use Google dumbcunt.

>>24867934
>2015
>854x480
>Playing with some shit app full of Ads.
>I need to see muuh Frames Per Second while playing!11!

Haha.
>>
>>24868235
Since we're going on about teams anyway, what are your teams for other games in the series?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.