[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the exp gain supposed to be affected by lvl difference in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1294668263945.png (23 KB, 316x339) Image search: [Google]
1294668263945.png
23 KB, 316x339
Is the exp gain supposed to be affected by lvl difference in GenV? I noticed I'm getting less and less exp from the same pokemons by the time I lvl up.
>>
>>24865094
Yes. It makes gen5 insufferable
>>
>>24865096
Just prevents grinding which makes game more challenging and interesting. In my nuzocke runs I never grinded because it takes the fun out of it.

Does the exp increase if you kill pokemon with higher lvl than yours? This might be good way to lvl up stuff when I get more status moves and more variety of types.
>>
>>24865096
It makes it easier to raise a full team of 6, which is actually viable for the first time in Gen 5 since you don't really need an HM Slave to complete the main game

>>24865123
>Does the exp increase if you kill pokemon with higher lvl than yours?

Yes
>>
>>24865200
>not making HMs semi-useful by teaching them to pokemons like technician Scyther or good SAtk water pokemon
It's single player anyway. For battling humans you should have more serious team anyway.

Also if exp can be increased then it's nit that bad then. For a sec I thought maybe there was penalty for lvl difference in general, no matter which way, like in many new MMORPGs. That would be cancer.
>>
>>24865216
>implying cut is a good move on scyther even with technician
>still does more damage with return
>still does almost the same with slash but with boosted crit
surf was a great move for water-types until scald came around
>>
File: 1301779821210.jpg (205 KB, 582x865) Image search: [Google]
1301779821210.jpg
205 KB, 582x865
>>24865233
Better than losing one pt slot just for HMs. Also technician Scyther was great in general. You could have those 60 power moves with 30-40 PP which were great while going through the grass, ripping unwanted wild pokemons new asses.
>>
I know this is off topic in this thread but I had a quick question. Is there any other legendary in pokemon y after yveltal? I restarted the game so I could train some new pokemon and forgot what happened after catching yveltal.
>>
>>24865233
>worrying that much about a little difference in damage IN-GAME

Oi
>>
>>24865096
it really only hurts you if you're trying to clear with 2 or 3 pokemon

I went through BW without breaking a sweat and never ever killed an Audino
>>
>>24865267
Mewtwo, Zygarde and one Legendary Bird depending on your starter

Chespin --> Articuno
Fennekin --> Zapdos
Froakie --> Moltres
>>
>>24865096
I really don't understand this.
Sure some people hate genV for the "bad designs" or hating N/Team Plasma or something else retarded but why the fucking shit would anyone hate the Exp. system of genV?
I was so disappointed to see it go away in GenVI and get replaced by the shitty Exp.All again.

It lets you to integrate a new mon into your team in a small amount of battles. Also keeps you from needing to grind excessively. I can go through all of BW/BW2, catching any cool new Pokemon I see along the way, all while keeping my mons at a good level and never needing to grind.
Only when I catch a new lower leveled mon and then 2-3 minutes fighting Audinos and I'm good to go.
So convenient.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.