[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to literally the best part of the post-game? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Battle_Factory_E.png (9 KB, 299x257) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Factory_E.png
9 KB, 299x257
What happened to literally the best part of the post-game? Will it ever come back?
>>
Postgame babbies are the worst.
>>
>>24865076
I really liked the Battle Factory too, OP.
>>
>>24865083
This is true. Battle Tower and Frontier are over rated. They are fun things at the end, but it's inclusion or lack of does not make or ruin a game for me.
>>
>>24865083
Yeah, fuck those people actually want VALUE out of their game and don't just unconditionally suck Game Freak and Nintendo's dick!
>>
>>24865083
People thinking it's OK to take good content from games are the worst. What the use of new games when they constantly take stuff away?
>>
>>24865090
I do miss the battle frontier, but I get why it isn't in OR/AS and don't think the game sucks without it. I loved playing AS, and I still do. But you can't deny that the battle frontier was fun.
>>
>>24865076
It will be back in Zygarde game anon
>>
>>24865076
Unless there's somehow a "Delta Emerald", no.
>>
>>24865119
I can. It was rng hell and shit
>>
File: buizel.png (76 KB, 550x492) Image search: [Google]
buizel.png
76 KB, 550x492
>>24865076
>Battle Factory

My nigga. I earned like 2500 BP on SS Battle Factory alone. Fun shit.

ORAS a shit, fuck the shill shitposters.
>>
Battle Dome was my favorite honestly. I just love the roar of a crowd after a victory
>>
File: xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png (515 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png
515 KB, 640x451
>>24865130
this anon speaks the truth. if you look at pic related, the words are as cut and dry as it gets, so it's pretty clear what will happen.

perhaps people missed this and aren't aware?
>>
>>24866521
Problem is that it's already been a year, majority of people are already tired of waiting for something that might not even come in the end
>>
>>24866425
I wanted the pyramid back so fucking bad.
>>
>>24866541
>majority of people are already tired of waiting
So? They're clearly not tired enough to stop shitposting, just be patient for a change
>>
>>24865076
It will come back when Masuda dies/retires and someone with a spine picks up the mantle at Game Freak.
>>
File: Battle_Frontier_E.png (156 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Frontier_E.png
156 KB, 2048x1152
Am I the only one whose autism is triggered by the way the elevation of the island above the water changes across the Battle Frontier?
>>
>>24868996
Dont be silly, its pretty clear they've planned to move BF to Zygarde game from the beggining and also Masuda NEVER said there wont be BF in Pokemon games anymore because he was NEVER even asked about it.

He was asked why there wasnt BF in ORAS and he indirectly said people wouldnt enjoy it because its too hard which is obvious lie and bulshit because what is Maison then

You have to read between the lines: Frontier "is being bulit", "project has started". its "coming soon", its being built by Maison sisters who are coming back to Kalos eventually.

Screencap this and tell me if i was right or wrong after next game is out. Im almost positive im right (only idiot would say he's 100% sure)
>>
>>24865083

>I'm okaying with paying more money for less content

I doubt you've ever had a job.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.