[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Z headcanon thread. Post your ideal Pokemon Z, and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: pokemonheader-1024x576.jpg (120 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
pokemonheader-1024x576.jpg
120 KB, 1024x576
Pokemon Z headcanon thread. Post your ideal Pokemon Z, and what you'd like to see in it. Doesn't matter how outrageous it is, this is just for fun. I'll start:

>Another pair, the mascots being the Blue and Red Cores
>Set three years after the events of XY
>Game starts in a new town in Southern Kalos
>Game remains in new territory until after the 2nd Badge, then linking back up with familiar Kalos Territory through Glittering Cave.
>Grant is 3rd Gym, Korrina retires to be a Mega Evolution Guardian.
>Tower of Mastery is converted to a school that teaches Trainers how to master Mega Evolution
>New Trainer Class called Mastery Graduate or Mega Evolution Expert all around the Region; they have only one Pokemon, which is capable of Mega Evolving.
>Lumiose Catacombs
>Malva is the new Leader of Team Flare, wishing to use Zygarde to summon Xerneas (whichever game is canon to Y)/Yveltal (canon to X) in order to revive Lysandre/recreate his original vision.
>Fifty Two new Mega Evolutions, bringing the total to an even One Hundred.
>Half of them from Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos (Drifblim, Froslass, Lilligant, Volcarona, Starters, etc), the stones for which are normally found in Kalos.
>Kanto Accessibility in post game, other half of Mega Batch featuring Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn (Arcanine, Marowak, Sudowoodo, Flygon, Starters, etc), the stones for which are normally found in Kanto.
>Updated Kanto Region
>Explanations for X/Y Mega Evolutions for Charizard and Mewtwo
>Mega Experts in Kanto as well
>Ability to battle past characters, such as Cynthia, N, and Red.
>Zinnia Backstory fully explained
>Emma and Looker Bacstories fully explained
>>
>>24863561
>kanto post game

You can't have just kanto without access to johto.

It's either both or none.
>>
I just want Gym Leaders & E4 to have Megas, and I want bosses in general to have a full team.
>>
>>24863561
a level 70, Zygarde.
>>
>>24863561
you had me until Kanto
then it all just went downhill
>>
>>24863572

yeah every gym leader having a mega evolution would be awesome. it'd actually add some challenge to the mix.
>>
>>24863571
Given the timeline in comparison with GSC's placement and where this game would be, it's possible that there could be an avalanche at Mt. Silver that eliminates accessibility to Johto at some point in time. The rising castle in BW made Route 10 inaccessible in B2W2, so it's possible they could pull the same excuse here.
>>
>>24863571
Block off the paths to Mt. Silver and the South exit from the junction before Victory Road, sooo hard.
>>
>>24863561
If sequel:
New protagonists; Calme, Serena, Shauna or Clemont becomes the Champion; Lysandre's new ace is Mega Pyroar; instead of receiving Kanto starters, you now receive Johto starters with their megas; LE SOUZ CARLOS REGION MAYMAY LEL EKSDEE.

If Third Version:
Lysandre's new ace is Mega Pyroar.
>>
File: MyDreamMegas.png (184 KB, 1000x567) Image search: [Google]
MyDreamMegas.png
184 KB, 1000x567
I only need my fav. Pokémon as Megas.
>>
>>24863561
>Tower of Mastery is converted to a school that teaches Trainers how to master Mega Evolution
>New Trainer Class called Mastery Graduate or Mega Evolution Expert all around the Region; they have only one Pokemon, which is capable of Mega Evolving.
I could get behind this.
>>
>>24863561

Kanto in post-game? Give me a fucking break. We got RGBY rerelease in February.

Here is what you should be thinking about.

Volcanion has been announced. If you bring a hacked Volcanion to Mauville TV in ORAS, theres an explorer named Brandon who was hunting it.

That means this Brandon character is somehow connected to Volcanion and Kalos. We know Z will have more on Volcanion.
>>
Z has to be a sequel 100%. Theres so much more info on Mega Evolution we don't know yet.

Some people are expecting Z, some people expect sequel. Both types of games are expected. How can Masuda shock both types of people without much effort? Easy, Hoenn and Kalos in one game!

Makes sense?

Everything you expect from a Kalos sequel. But with all the Emerald features that ORAS lacked and a story involving both regions.
>>
>>24863561

>set three years after XY

no. they need to remake the events of XY since they were so poorly done.
>>
File: Kalos 2 with Pasta.png (319 KB, 960x1465) Image search: [Google]
Kalos 2 with Pasta.png
319 KB, 960x1465
:^)
>>
>>24867527
The theory exists based solely off of Gen VI's theme of Beginning and End.

Likewise, Gen V's theme was Separation and Unity. This theme is evident in many aspects between BW and B2W2, such as Unova being separate from the other regions, Tao Trio having split from one dragon, and even the PWT uniting all previous Gym Leaders and Champions. There are other pieces to the puzzle, but those are the more important pieces.

Gen VI has this theme of Beginning and End, which is shown in Xerneas and Yveltal's of being able to begin/end life. Project AZOTH is mentioned in ORAS, and is directly stated the A and Z in the acronym stand for Beginning and End. There is also AZ, as well as Aster and Zinnia, and Alpha and Omega in the titles of ORAS.

So keeping this all in mind, it's a possibility we may be seeing more of Kanto in Z/whatever. Kalos being the latest Generation could represent the End, while Kanto represents the Beginning. The rerelease of Red/Blue/Green/Yellow on the eShop could potentially be preparing the kiddies who have joined the craze later than us, like those who entered in Gen V or VI, for example. Those kids may not have experienced Kanto before. So rereleasing the retro games not only exposes them to how we played Pokemon back in the day, it could be preparing them for a revisit so they aren't totally lost when the new games come out. GameFreak may not be as competent as we'd like them to be, but they are very cryptic.

As for Volcanion and Brandon, I have no doubt they will be featured in some way. XY placed a lot of focus on Diancie, ORAS focused on Hoopa. It makes sense that Volcanion get it's time to shine.
>>
>Zinnia Backstory fully explained
>Emma and Looker Bacstories fully explained

What is there to explain?

>Dragon clan girl destined to summon Rayquaza summons Rayquaza. The end also named a Whimsur after someone she cares who died

>Looker will always have a vague backstory in order to keep putting him in post-game shit.
>Emma is a homeless street urchin but not anymore The End.
>>
>>24869149
>What happened to Aster
>Why does Looker have amnesia
>>
>>24863561
>Ability to battle past characters
I'll take that, and make it:
>Tower of Mastery holds a weekly battle with a famous trainer (eg Alain, Cynthia, Blue etc). If you win, you win their mega stone (eg beat Alder to win Volcaronite).

>Kanto access in post-game
Unrealistic, here's my alternative:
>Post-game Hoopa event. Hoopa takes you to Lavender Town to meet Mr Fuji, then Cinnabar Island to discover the mystery of Mewtwo and Charizard X. Fuji created the X stones with his team in order to help TR. You cannot access much of Kanto at all but you can encounter trainers and Pokemon there.
>Something something find the Prison Bottle then capture Hoopa.
>Looker comes with you to Kanto.
>>
>>24867560
>A region based in France links with a region based in Japan :D
STFU imbeciles.
>>
I believe one of two things will happen solely because we're at a point where the anime has surpassed the games themeselves and they won't be able to bullshit another Decolora season.

>1.South Kalos.
>2. Kalos Battle Frontier.

Battle Frontier seems more likely considering GF teased the Frontier in ORAS, so it may have been a very tongue-in-cheek foreshadow on their part.

>m-muh ashnimu!
Doesn't matter if you hate the anime or not, the fact of the matter is that it will always be an advertisement for the games first. They won't be able to end XY&Z without revealing major plot points for the next game(s)
>>
>Fifty Two new Mega Evolutions, bringing the total to an even One Hundred.
>Half of them from Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos (Drifblim, Froslass, Lilligant, Volcarona, Starters, etc), the stones for which are normally found in Kalos.

Are you me, OP?
>>
>>24869477
The Pokémon world is fictional. Besides, a swimmer in ORAS's demo says he just came swimming from Kalos and that it's not too far away.
>>
>>24867560
>>24870458

This.
Kanto and Johto are linked. There are a lot of ways Hoenn and Kalos are similarly linked: stuff NPCs say, being the main focus of Gen VI games, the Maison, etc.
The nods to Emerald in ORAS heavily imply another adventure in Hoenn is coming. A whole new game just for Hoenn seems unlikely, but I can see it becoming the Kanto to Kalos' Johto.
Data and models for both regions already exist so it wouldn't be a case of having to model and include another region (like Kanto) in 3D. Then there's Mega Evolution and how it began in Hoenn but was previously only seen in Kalos.

I think the next game will be a sequel to both XY and ORAS to bring everything from this gen together. ORAS isn't just a one-off remake, it's deliberately being promoted with XY.

The parallel universe theory they've been experimenting with in Delta/version differences/Hoopa might also come into play somehow, especially in regards to how the plot is handled.
>>
>>24870978
I've considered this idea; honestly it seems ridiculous, wishful thinking.
BUT the hints are definitely there, for both Delta Emerald and Z.
>>
>>24870978
GET HYPE
>>
>>24868525
Is this supposed to be bad? I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>24871105
I don't think it's too farfetch'd. It's less work for GF than including Kanto and it would be a way to keep milking this gen and its popularity.

In fact if they don't do something like this I'll be legitimately surprised.
>>
>>24863561
What would the Lumiose Catacombs even be for?
>>
>almost 2015+1
>pokemon fandom still thinks there is any chance of Delta Emerald happening
>>
File: the Looker and the Hooker.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the Looker and the Hooker.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>24863561
Looker's Croagunk will be the mastermind behind Neo-Team Flare
>>
>>24874935
>This is already a meme
>>
>>24863561
You say outrageous, but aside from Kanto and the number of Megas, this isn't too bad of a list. Not too out there at all. We usually see Red at some point every gen and he's in the XY manga right now.
>>
>>24874939
Looker's Croagunk is dead
>>
>>24875441
that's what he wants you to think
>>
>>24875429
agreed, though I think 172 new 'mons is extreme for a single gen. So far we're at 120 so like 31 new megas to bring it to 151 total

And add to that, the kalos dex has 49 'mons in each category, Volcanion and Zygarde being in Mountain and Xern/Yveltal in the other two.
>>
So, cringe thread?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.