[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need better defensive Fire-types. >lines with Roost are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: such extreme so speed.png (39 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
such extreme so speed.png
39 KB, 265x265
We need better defensive Fire-types.

>lines with Roost are 4x weak to Stealth Rock
>line with Recover is Magcargo
>line with Slack Off is Infernape
>line with Wish is Delphox

Rapidash and Arcanine have Morning Sun at least, but Rapidash isn't in any position to be taking hits, leaving just Arcanine. And even then, Morning Sun is just 8 PP max.
>>
you don't like using heatran anon? :^)
>>
>>24862579
It's 4x weak to Ground, it doesn't have reliable recovery, and it's ugly.
>>
File: 1365407459569.jpg (26 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1365407459569.jpg
26 KB, 256x256
>>24862595
>heatran with recover
>>
>>24862574
>Kyurem-W
>4x weak to pebbles
:^)
>>
>>24862574
There's "Why isn't this OU"burd and Heatran.
>>
>>24862595
>24862595

>using recovery moves
>>
>>24862574
>i spam recover all day long
you're disgusting
>>
>>24862689
I watch my words so faggots like you who try to belittle the point by citing irrelevant mons can look stupid making leaps like that when you try to. What I said is factual -- I didn't say "only" or "all". :^)

>>24862772
You're another one, the type to make huge assumptions to create low-hanging fruit for yourself. You're the actual disgusting one.
>>
File: chairman lmao.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
chairman lmao.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>24862595
>weak to ground
>not using le balloon
>>
>almost 2016
>still not using defensive mega charizard X
>>
>Give Magcargo a crossgen evolution with Solid Rock as its ability.
>Change HAs of legendary birds to Magic Guard (also fixes Articuno).
>Just give us a fucking Fire/Grass mon already.
Problem solved.
>>
>>24863368
>Just give us a fucking Fire/Grass mon already.

YAAAAAAAAS
>>
Defensive Infernape is good though.

So is defensive Talonfame, so is defensive Charizard (both megas, actually), so is Heatran, so is Victini.
>>
>>24863754
>Defensive Infernape
I'm sorry?
>>
>>24863754
Defensive Infernape and Talonflame are forced defensive mons that go to show how valuable the typing and recovery can be. If we had mons of those typings with actual bulk, they'd be much more valuable.

People saw that for Bisharp, the defensive typing had to be Fire, Water, Steel, or Electric on the Steel resist and Dark or Fighting on the Dark resist. Weavile's resistances overlap with the existing ones, and go on to Azu, Mawile, and Klef.

Fire/Dark: Houndoom
Water/Dark: Mega Gyara, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Greninja
Steel/Dark: Bisharp
Fire/Fighting: Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar
Water/Fighting: Poliwrath, Keldeo
Steel/Fighting: Lucario, Cobalion

Only one of these Pokemon has reliable recovery, which is why people go to it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.