[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon + Hopsin and chill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mt62irLQQG1sgscqfo1_500.gif (495 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt62irLQQG1sgscqfo1_500.gif
495 KB, 500x245
Pokemon + Hopsin and chill?
>>
>>24862444
>hopsin

get the fuck out
>>
Hating on Hopsin you are edgy sir
>>
>>24862444
>Hopsin
a rapper?

Rap isn't music, you fucking 14 year old.
>>
listen to ill mind of hopsin 7 its the def of real music
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1278x1181
>>
>>24862525
judging by the quality of that post I'd say you're about as retarded as anyone else who thinks rap is "music"
>is def musik mufugga
>>
>>24862444 (chequed)
Hopsin is actually pretty alright, yeah
>>
>>24862966
>>24862550
>>24862526
>>24862525
>>24862521
>>24862519
>>24862462
>/vp/ calls anything it doesn't like/remotely violent edgy
>can jiggy to these sick Hopsin verses:

>Did the man who invented college, go to college? Hm, okay then
>I can’t even beat my dick without getting convicted
>The difference between me and you is... you think there's no difference between me and you
>You have not witnessed the world cause you're stuck in the Matrix
>Is that all you think life really is? Well if so, then you’re a fucking idiot
>Got bitches on my dick like pubics
>The best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't feel like marketing
>Seems like all the good girls go for bad guys and good guys get left behind
>Illuminati, or whatever the fuck they go by, they're the reason weird shit happens and we don't know why
>The Matrix is real when you done entered it, it's way too intricate for you to ever realize that, you fucking simpleton
>See, I’m the shit like I slithered in poo
>I just want to hang out with a group of friends and solve mysteries like Scooby Doo
>I shit on niggas, that's why I rap with a diaper on
>Why are black people the only ones who can't evolve?
>I've got balls like Ash Ketchum
>Most of this shit that you sheep are watching on television is fake as fuck and is not real
>>
>>24862521
>>24862550
>>24863027
>>24862519
You guys are literally socially inept. Rap is a genre of music. Get out of your shit metalhead phase you aren't 14 anymore.
>>
File: maxresdefault (68).jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (68).jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>vp forgetting pokérap
>>
>>24862444
Is that a 3D Pangoro?
>>
>>24863152
You stupid fucking faggot, where did I criticise rap?

Hopsin is a garbage ass rapper who cannot write anything better than the lines I listed. If you like him you can fuck off to all the "reel music" kids on YouTube like darkgamer76 or any Beatles comments section.

Or alternatively you can fuck off to Pitchfork and Fantano where you can jerk off collectively to Jews defiling Joanna Newsom and Angel Olsen while proudly proclaiming your milennium status.

I know my music taste is better than 99% of this board, I will NOT be called a 14 year old metalhead. Sperg harder, shitlord.
>>
HM, OKAY DEN
>>
>>24865300
lol found the angry 14year old metalhead on the loose
>>
>>24865457
Good job finding the mirror.
>>
>>24865457
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sure is Pokemon discussion-y in here
>>
>>24862444
Coulda been in the bro rape video
>>
>>24862519

Not the anon you'r' talking to, but Hopsin is edgy as fuck. I dont hate him, but i hate that there are moments when I like him
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.