[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: jynxership.jpg (714 KB, 1704x1280) Image search: [Google]
jynxership.jpg
714 KB, 1704x1280
JUST
>>
>>24861926
Literally ape escape
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 796x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 796x800
>>24861944
>ape escape
>>
Wow. So they're probably going to change gambler to gamer then, huh? Why can't they just leave old classics alone? Give them more ESRB descriptors or something? These VC releases obviously only cater to the older fans anyway. No younger kid wants to play Gen1.

I bet they'll remove the entire game corner, too. Walk in the front door and it just takes you straight to the Rocket hideout. Door removed from the prize room, making Porygon unobtainable. I really, really wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>24861944
I played the first one once when it came out and couldn't ever get the first ape. Fuck that game. Too hard.
>>
>>24861926

>only shows up on half the scree on a tiny screen in the first place.

I threw up.
>>
>>24862007
surely this can't be real
>>
>>24861965
>I bet they'll remove the entire game corner, too. Walk in the front door and it just takes you straight to the Rocket hideout. Door removed from the prize room, making Porygon unobtainable. I really, really wouldn't put it past them.
I'll believe that when I see it.
>>
>>24861965
Now that's just silly. You are overreacting.
>>
>>24861965
The games have been given the PEGI 12 rather than the PEGI 7 rating, meaning that the Game Corner is still there
>>
The most interesting thing about this is that it proves that they are willing to make some changes to the game's code instead of just dumping the rom. Expect some of the more exploitable glitches to get patched out.
>>
File: 1350911526034.jpg (59 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1350911526034.jpg
59 KB, 331x319
>>24864313
>Cross gen evos and Lucario get put in
>>
>>24864095
>The games have been given the PEGI 12 rather than the PEGI 7 rating, meaning that the Game Corner is still there
That's a relief.

>>24864640
That would be hilarious.
>>
>>24864640
>Lucario is now the starter in Pokémon Yellow
>>
>>24864640
I would actually like this so I could use Tangrowth on my team

Lucario getting randomly shoehorned in though would be genuinely funny
>>
I can't tell the difference. They just made the skin of the sprite a little lighter?
>>
>>24864721
They merely updated Jynx with its current design (purple skin). If anything, this thread is more to show that GF as actually going back and editing things in the games and not just flat out releasing them unchanged.
>>
>>24861926
So how did he take a photo of a game that isn't out until Feb 27th 2016 wordwide? Is he a timetraveler?
>>
>>24864640
I would legitimately laugh.
>>
>>24861965
they better leave my jynx black..
Don't fuck with my game corner...
my rival better not become my "childhood friend"
>>
I don't see the issue
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jynx_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Sprites
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.