[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo's making everyone think the next game is Z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-z.jpg (133 KB, 833x762) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-z.jpg
133 KB, 833x762
I mean look, there really making everybody think the next game is Z with calling the movie "Pokemon The Movie XY & Z." The anime is now called "Pokemon The Series XY & Z."

You guys really think there gonna call the next game Z when they know people expect Z? When everybody thought the 2nd Gen 5 game was Gray then they unleashed B2W2, everyone was caught off guard.

This time, Nintendo's putting effort into calling related media XY & Z.

Think, they make everyone think it's Z over months of promotion with the anime and movie. Then they surprise everyone with a major twist. It's the perfect marketing strategy.

Say were getting a single game with a sequel format like B2W2. How would you twist that game into something completely surprising?
>>
>>24861714
Pokémon Z.
>>
there was no clues about the sequel being called gray tho, at least none i ever heard
>>
They're gonna throw a double curveball and do Z version because that's what everyone was expecting because they did it with B2W2 when everyone thought that they were going to get a Grey version. And since people think they're going to do something different, they're going to do what everyone would think they're going to do, Z version.
>>
>>24861714
Does it really matter? It will be Zygarde game and it will have Z in its title whether its just Z or XZ YZ or ZX ZY or something else
>>
>>24862249
What about Pokémon XYZ? Could that be a possibility?
>>
>>24862249
>>24862706

Pokémon Core X & Core Y.
>>
File: tumblr_ns4j46XgBt1rfo228o2_250.png (2 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4j46XgBt1rfo228o2_250.png
2 KB, 160x160
>>24861714
at this point I couldn't give a fuck what its going to be called. I just want a fucking announcement or something
>>
>>24861763
Apart from common sense
>>
I know it will take place in Kalos, Zygarde will be the main legendary, more customization, more mega evolutions, I can see Rhyhorn Racing. But there has to be something bigger and incredibly surprising.

Nintendo's playing us like fools. There saying Z in the next movie and anime. Since they surprised everyone with B2W2, there using the name Z in that media to make everyone think Z. Then comes the surprise.

I really believe the game is Z. But I believe theres a B2W2 style twist, there will be something in front of the letter Z in the game title and it will shock the fanbase.
>>
>>24862706
Maybe but it expect two games to be honest. Id be surprised if there's only one. Wouldnt rule out two more Zygarde formes we havent seen yet
>>
>>24861714
I've been saying this since the start. There's no way they would make it this obvious what they're doing, they're throwing all this shit out there so that it's a bigger surprise when they don't make a Z.

Also, there's no way they revealed the anime having 2 different Zygarde cores for no reason.
>>
They dont care if it's obvious or not, they know they are going to sell anyway. It will probably just be Z and they ahve been lazy to hide it
>>
Pokémon Z Red and Pokémon Z Blue, referring to the Cores and purely for nostalgia-baiting.
>>
>>24863180
Doubt it because in Japan it was Red and Green.

It will be slightly surprising but i dont expect anything really shocking imo
>>
Who cares what the name of the damn game is. Just give us an announcement already....
>>
They flat out said they are not making pokemon z
>>
>>24863221
Dude, but still to this day Ruby and sapphire and the fucking red Y and blue X
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.