[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a 3DS and I'm in the UK. Can I still get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hydreigon_by_elaynii-d49ipmu.png (220 KB, 671x542) Image search: [Google]
hydreigon_by_elaynii-d49ipmu.png
220 KB, 671x542
I just got a 3DS and I'm in the UK. Can I still get the Hoopa code from GAME? Also will there be any future events or has Gamefreak abandoned the idea?
>>
Hydreigon is pretty cool.
>>
>>24859145
Check, Serebii.net
For Information.
>>
>>24859199

Uhuh, it says that I'm a few days late to collect a code but any collected codes are redeemable until early January. You think I could walk into GAME and they'd have a few lying around or would I just get a weird look from the people behind the counter?
>>
>>24859265
Maybe. Worth a shot if you live nearby.
>>
>>24859309

I'll be able to get by a GAME on around January the 4th
>>
>>24859309

I'll be able to get by a GAME on around January the 4th. Do I have to have my console and game with me or do I just come in and say "hi can I have a code please" ?
>>
>>24859370
I can't imagine you would need your 3ds etc, but maybe. I've never done it before but it's just a code so unless they have some sort of policy then I doubt you'd need it. But with these things better safe than sorry, so if it isn't a huge hindrance then I would bring it.
>>
>>24859759

OK, thanks, I'll hit up the store around January and have a look.
>>
>>24862728
Hey anon another UK anon here. I got my Zoroark a few days late (when hoopa came out) in York Game.

They should have spare codes lying around so hopefully yes. However Zoroark wasn't a legendary like Hoopa so I don't entirely know.
>>
>>24862728
Oh and no, you don't need your 3ds you enter the code from a receipt they give you.
>>
>>24863131

Receipt? I have to buy something?
>>
>>24863868
No. The way it works on their system is that its like a purchase for £0.00. They print out a receipt with the code on it.
>>
>>24863908

Ah, ok, thanks, next time I'm near a GAME I'll have to try it. What would I even say to not look like an autist when I walk into the shop?
>>
>>24863965
Go up to the tills and ask something along the lines of "Hey uh, I don't suppose you happen to still have any Pokemon event codes?"
>>
>>24863975

How about "hi, do you guys have any of those codes for the Pokémon codes for the 3DS games? I think theyre for something called Hoopa"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.